[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Vegas 6 questions?
Get help and advice on how to make your AMV here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Vegas 6 questions?

Vegas 6 questions?

Postby rockx_exe » Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:35 am

I'm wondering,how to make the clips be in slow-motion or very-fast motion..

Also...how to do this kind of masking?

rockx_exe
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby Lok » Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:25 am

right click the clip you want to make it faster or slower then go "insert/remove envelope" and click the "velocity". you will see a green line on the clip and move it up for faster and move it down for slower OR make the it reverse if move until negative value.

those masks, i think it is VERY HARD.

1st way
-you have to take the screen shot of the motion ONE BY ONE
-remove the background ONE BY ONE and make the background transparent.
-import them into your program(sony vegas)
- add themt o 2nd track(depends on your background video), if your background video is at 2nd video track, then u have to put the gif animation to 3rd video track

2nd way
-get a program that can convert video to GIF animation like Adobe Premier 6 and also get a program to do animation like GIF Animator, Photoshop Animation Shop(i forgot the real name), Jasc Animation Shop and thing like these.
-convert the clip u want to mask to GIF animation
-convert the GIF Animation to frames using program like
Jasc Animation Shop
-then u also have to remove the background ONE BY ONE and make it transparent and convert to GIF
- import the frames that u have remove the backgrounds to animation shop
- convert to gif animation
- import the gif animation to your program(sony vegas)
- GIF Animation likes a ordinary clip but without audio and with this method, the background is gone
- add it to 2nd track(depends on your background video), if your background video is at 2nd video track, then u have to put the gif animation to 3rd video track

THIS IS MY METHOD and there could be some better and easier ways than mine

I was trying to do that on my Habit Breaker(FORTE lip sync and the chorus part lip sync) but i realise it is to hard when i tried to do it. So...i back to cookie cutter for the forte lip sync and gave up making lip sync for chorus.

BUT it is really awesome if u manage to do that, we could see it from the naruto phenomenon AMV. it is really cool.

recommend- if you are going to use my methods, you can choose motion with white background, we can see many scenes like this in anime.

i think i may do this again for my following amv and i will start searching suitable motions and scenes which easy to remove its background.

To XHunter: Should we have a ssony vegas help topic?

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby OMEGA » Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:44 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Return to AMV Help Studio