[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Need some effect helps
Get help and advice on how to make your AMV here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Need some effect helps

Need some effect helps

Postby redcyberwarrior » Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:52 am

Hi, I'm new around here and I don't think that there is any one posted threats about these effects.

I am wondering....

how do you do the effect with the a single character in the background, like exert of one single character talking on a different clip?

how do you do the ripple effect in vegas or is it possible?
redcyberwarrior
Standard Reploid... Again!

Postby intelligent huan » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:10 am

intelligent huan
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby redcyberwarrior » Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:50 pm

redcyberwarrior

Postby matt13346 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:02 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:07 pm

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Lexica-chan » Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:54 pm

I think I read about a Virtualdub filter that can allow for some tweaking like that, but I myself never tested it. Just read about it.

<Rummages for a few moments>

Ah, here we go: BackChange (). I dunno if this is what you want exactly, nor do I know how it'll go in practice, but at least how it reads, it should/might alleviate some of the pain of doing things frame by frame....
"In the beginning there was darkness and void. And then
The Encoder said 'BlankClip(color=$FFFFFF)' and there was
light. The Encoder looked upon the light and saw that it
was good, for it was RGB32."

(although there has been some debate over the Encoder's
choice of container, since Life doesn't support any form
of rewinding.)

--The Darkhold Accord
Lexica-chan
Da Mermaid
Da Mermaid

Postby intelligent huan » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:53 pm

intelligent huan
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby matt13346 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:00 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Lexica-chan » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:57 pm

"In the beginning there was darkness and void. And then
The Encoder said 'BlankClip(color=$FFFFFF)' and there was
light. The Encoder looked upon the light and saw that it
was good, for it was RGB32."

(although there has been some debate over the Encoder's
choice of container, since Life doesn't support any form
of rewinding.)

--The Darkhold Accord