[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - .....I....d-don't know how t-to...make an AMV...
Get help and advice on how to make your AMV here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

.....I....d-don't know how t-to...make an AMV...

.....I....d-don't know how t-to...make an AMV...

Postby Rock-kun » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:52 am

T_T Please... I need help. I don't know how to make even the simplest of AMVs... O.o It's sooo embarrasing :oops: . This is "The Rockman AMV Forums" and I don't know how to make an AMV... So, can anyone post here not the advanced but the basic steps on making an AMV. Thank you and sorry. T_T
Rock-kun
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Postby matt13346 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:21 am

Well, I depends if what operating system you're running off of.

Also, here at Rockmanamv.com, there's a list of Tutorials on the home page that break down how to make amv's and etc. Along with tips and etc. We even supply clips.

Tutorial Page:
http://www.rockmanamv.com/tutorials.php

Just come back whenever you're having trouble and I'll see what I can do. I'm pretty sure there's other members her willing to help as well.
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby XHunter » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:39 am

Well what kind of Music Video do you wanna make? And action, comedy, or a drama? Do you want a slow type AMV, and normal progression AMV, or a fasted hyped up AMV?

Simply, to make a Music Video is to add video clips to a song where the video clips synchronize with the song. Or to put it in another way, The song and the video clips work together in Harmony. Adding in digital effects of course are added in later. But usually you want to learn the basics before you try anything to advanced.

But like Matt said, check out both the tutorials on the site and on the forum. They may help you. If you can't find what you need there. Then we'll try to help you the best we can.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Gemini » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:23 am

I find the Slow-paced AMVs to be the hardest... fast-paced are common and simple, and Comedy, well, you don't really have to try with them.

As X-Hunter said, it depends on what type you want.
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby Rock-kun » Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:06 pm

Rock-kun
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Postby Taiyoh » Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:34 pm

Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Return to AMV Help Studio