[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Audio Editing help
Get help and advice on how to make your AMV here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Audio Editing help

Audio Editing help

Postby OMEGA » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:10 pm

ok so I'm infront of a huge wall in my AMV, saddly is the song's fault. I usually edit the songs I use to make them shorter (examples are my "My Last Move" and "Souls of the Night" AMVs), but I reallly can't do a decent job with this one: Dark Chest of Wonders by Nightwish

first here is the to the .wav, I want you to work with a .wav since I will not lose audio quality that way and send me a .wav version as the final product. (betas to see if I like how it sounds can be in .mp3)

now I will not ask someone to randomly edit this song, I have a few things I want to be edited, first I know this song has a "hole" in the middle and a lot of people tend to stop the song there, I don't want to do that, instead I want someone to do this:

(original song's timeline)
0:00-0:24 no edition here O:
0:24-0:45 a way to shorten that instrumental?
0:45-1:00 same here (I want it shorter)
1:00-1:22 no edition here.
1:22-1:38 shortening instrumental -__-
1:38-2:35 no edition here
2:36-2:52 shortening
2:52-end no edition

yeah basically this song has way too much instrumental that I will need too much footage and maybe innovative effects to synch and I want this to be simple lol. Yeah I know it sounds difficult -__- (at least for me it is)

btw I still don't know if I will use beta testers for this AMV, since its for my 2nd anniversary as an editor (so its more personal). But of course you will have the special thanks you deserve if you can do this ^^.

I think I don't need to say that I want a very profesional editing, meaning no "jumps", the final needs to be as smooth as the original song and (someone already happened this) no change between stereo and mono audio lol.

yeah I'm nitpick, but if someone is up for the task then you will be officialy my hero/heroine (sp?) ^.^
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:43 pm

lol, that would be challenging, the editing of the song that is. I really think its that challenging of a song to do. Its has a lot of slow melody to it. It can't be as bad as The Decisive Battle by S.S.H which is a project I'm currently working on. I would actually like to see what you could do with this song unedited :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby OMEGA » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:35 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:18 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Tri-Kun » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:35 pm

the reason probably is because the song is really long >.<

i could edit it if you want apparentely i'm good at it...

actually guessing by your A-M-V.org journal you found a way i'd like to know *coughPMcough*
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby OMEGA » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:33 am

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Tri-Kun » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:49 pm

If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Return to AMV Help Studio