[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Vegas problems?Please help me!
Get help and advice on how to make your AMV here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Vegas problems?Please help me!

Vegas problems?Please help me!

Postby rockx_exe » Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:49 am

I'm having some major trouble at vegas.

I've imported some clips into Vegas 6,and some of them have codec errors.I can't even see some of the videos that don't have a images from the clip.Whenever I trim them,the video is obviously black and plain and it says media offline(I think),and I don't know why.I've already installed divx,xvid,wmv9+others codecs.

Can someone help me? T_T

rockx_exe
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby XHunter » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:01 am

.... well your problem is.... THE CODECs (BUM BUM BUM) you have some codecs that was conflicting with each other..... in others words... the codecs are fighting over whos going to decode your video... and since they are all fight over it.... nothing gets decoded...

I only have 2 Codecs installed on my comp.. both of which are listed on the Codecs page
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby rockx_exe » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:13 am

I've already downloaded those two codecs ,the combined pack thing and also divx and still theres is a problem,I've uninstalled the combined pack thing,and installed xvid and wmv9 but still error in the codecs O.o

rockx_exe
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby Shouri No Hana » Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:22 am

Shouri No Hana
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Return to AMV Help Studio