[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - I need help
Get help and advice on how to make your AMV here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

I need help

I need help

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:20 pm

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Re: I need help

Postby matt13346 » Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:21 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:36 pm

"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Postby XHunter » Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:48 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:19 pm

"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Postby Synchro-Kun » Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:38 pm

Uh, .wma is "Windows Media audio file. I suppose you mean .wmv, which is Windows Media Video file, right? Anyway, you can do so by importing it into WMM and then export it (which will be .wmv), or get a converter; Google works for finding those.

Although why would you want convert? AVI -> WMV usually end up in a loss of quality and a bigger file, which is pretty pointless to me. Just wondering.
Synchro-Kun
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Location: Somewhere, dreaming about Pikachus dominating the world.

Postby Tand » Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:07 am

Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby Tri-Kun » Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:52 pm

hmm seriously my WMM isnt like that it takes AVI files

well if it's a converter you want use SUPER (C) google it or look at AGF's Super topic it's stickied i think
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby Tand » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:12 pm

Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:59 am

my stupid computer won't play .avi files (exept OMEGA's Mega Phenomenon and XHunters bring me to life). thankfully i just got a program that will play .avi files but the bad news is that it is like the Sony Vegas program and the preview screen is small. but it will allow me to burn the file to a DVD then i can put that on my laptop and put it on the computer. the reason i wanted to change the files was so that i could watch them and so that my cousin could see them also. my cousin has been buging me to get them fixed so he can see them. he's been driving me crazy. thank you for all of the suggestions and i'll check them out as soon as i can.

"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Postby matt13346 » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:42 am

I have the same problem, but so far it only affects my amv's that I make in avi.format (its all joggy) Every other file I download in Avi. works fine
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby KingForte » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:42 am

KingForte
Bringer of Darkness
Bringer of Darkness

Postby XHunter » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:07 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:17 pm

i don't know exactly who did the bring me to life AMV Tourniquet does play normall though(thank goodness). XHunter the codex's, how large are they? i only down load stuff at the local library becaude i have dial-up at home and i wont be able to go to the library much anymore since school started and i have nine classes this year. thanks anyway for all of the help and sugestions.[/quote]

"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Return to AMV Help Studio