[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - How To Make Clips "Move" In Vegas
Get help and advice on how to make your AMV here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

How To Make Clips "Move" In Vegas

How To Make Clips "Move" In Vegas

Postby Tri-Kun » Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:09 am

Matt request this so here we go

So start by opening the pan crop option of the clip

We'll be focusing on the Circled part of the window in this tutorial

Then Move the blinky line thingy to wherever you want it to stop

Realize how that scene is blocking Haruhi-chan( and Yuki and Mikuru as well) head i'd sure like to have Haruhi move down

then go move the clip to the desired location

notice how the diamond thingy appears, if you play the clip the clip should move

this opens the window to many cool effects like the shaky one, or just to convieniently move something xD

I'll edit this later because it is late right now and my parents are attacking me to go to sleep

-Tri
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby Dauntaro » Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:14 am

I did not understand that whatsoever.
I'm sorry, just whaaart.
Get in the rear of the vehicle where large, spindly needles surround you.
Dauntaro
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Postby matt13346 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:07 am

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby OMEGA » Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:44 pm

do you mind if I add this to the Vegas Guide?

it sure helps to the ones that don't know :P
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Tri-Kun » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:22 pm

lol sure that sounds like a great Idea Omega
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby OMEGA » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:26 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Tri-Kun » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:55 pm

Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Return to AMV Help Studio