[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Riku-Kun's AMV Social Service shop.
Get help and advice on how to make your AMV here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Riku-Kun's AMV Social Service shop.

Riku-Kun's AMV Social Service shop.

Postby Riku-Kun » Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:25 pm

Well, as the topic says above, im gone open a social service shop for repaying everything "The AMV Station" has gave me.
You may question yourself, what is this social service about? Well that's really easy, it consist in helping other creators in things like Watermarking, Cropping, Converting Video Files etc....
Now, if you want me to help you in this here is a form you must post in this thread and it goes like this:

AMV Name: [Insert Here]
Download Link: [Insert Here]
Service: [Here goes the sevice you want (Cropping, Converting or
Watermarking]
Decired Widht and Height: [Here goes the size (example 720x480)]
Video Quality: [Choose the quality of the video (HQ, MQ or LQ)
*Watermark options: [Font and Text Color goes here]
*Convert files: [video type you want (.AVI, WMV and MP4 for PSP users)

My service shop will be opened from Monday to Friday.
I just want you to to renember that i have a really active life and im trying to do my best to help you so thats why i may not attend your request the same day.
So let the requests come because the store is officially open! ^.^
Riku-Kun
Singularity Point

Postby XHunter » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:19 pm

Stickying this Topic.... also since this is a free service so dont abuse the person helping you.. :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby matt13346 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:12 pm

Request #1
AMV Name: Rockman's Dream
Download Link: http://download.yousendit.com/AA17F6B75F5D4626
Service: Cropping, Watermaking
Decired Widht and Height: not completely sure, I'm not all that knowledgeable about that...( hope thats not a problem) I just need to get rid of the subtitles
Video Quality: HQ
*Watermark options: Newbie Productions (preferably to the lower left/transparent white or gray color)
*Convert files: WMV

thanks for goin thru the trouble to do this for me ^^ I really appreciate it ^^

Nvm about my second request, Omega volunteered to take care of that for me ^^. thanks again for th help tho Riku-Kun, really appreciate it!
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Riku-Kun » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:12 am

Riku-Kun
Singularity Point

Postby matt13346 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:18 pm

**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby ChaosEdge » Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:09 pm

ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby Riku-Kun » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:08 pm

Riku-Kun
Singularity Point

Postby ChaosEdge » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:16 pm

thanks dude i really appreciate it...

your awesome ^.^
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby matt13346 » Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:12 am

Request #2
Amv name: Rockman Hollowed
Download: http://download.yousendit.com/115500BE3E34FA52
Service: Cropping, watermaking
Decired width/height: I'll just like to get those subtitles outta there (I still dont no the lenghts and etc number-wise) and I dont think there's any timestrap, but i did flip some clips around so the subs are gonna be on the top -_-
Video Quality: HQ (I already tried to save it in the Highest Quality i could get, but i came across some problems...so...here ya go)
Watermake options: Newbie Productions in the lower left corner, transparent white with blue outline (what kinda font doesnt really matter to me...sumtin cool)
Convert files: WMV

thanks I really appreciate this ^^ just pm me if you can do this and when you finish ^^
Last edited by matt13346 on Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Riku-Kun » Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:54 pm

Riku-Kun
Singularity Point

Postby matt13346 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:53 am

matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby NeoX » Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:25 pm

Amv name: Rockman X - X and Zero side
Download:
Service: Cropping, watermaking
Decired width/height: I'll just like to get out the divx logo and resize the amv.
Video Quality: HQ
Watermake options: Newbie Productions
Convert files: WMV

Thanks for this service ! that really cool for a great newbie (it is me
..the newbie...) lol

"this joke is for me" !!
Last edited by NeoX on Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
NeoX
Standard Reploid... Again!

Postby matt13346 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:33 pm

Off topic: I hope your joking about that Newbie Production thing...Newbie Productions is a lil' amv making group me and my friends made it wasn't attending that we were new at amv making. Srry Riku-Kun
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby NeoX » Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:40 pm

No... lol this is not a joke for all newbie... I am a newbie ! That really cool service and thanks RAMV for this !

... This is a joke for me. :p
NeoX

Postby matt13346 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:15 pm

NeoX watermarking is what it when you put things such as "Newbie Productions" though out the whole amv...and that is kinda mine and my friends little group we made...if you want you can set your Watermarking to "NeoX" so people will know you made it (Srry Riku-Kun)

So it was just a joke from NeoX...ok now i understand...just plz don't scare me like that again ^^

Oh and Riku-kun...do you still plan on cropping my amv?

**EDIT** Nevermind...i did it myself...thanks tho :)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Next

Return to AMV Help Studio