[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Something wrong with computer
Get help and advice on how to make your AMV here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Something wrong with computer

Something wrong with computer

Postby Tri-Kun » Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:27 pm

I just finished my first AMV on my computer but when I try to created the file the computer stops it's creation and says that there's not enough memory on my computer even though there's about 29 Giga Bytes, and my ccomputer also says the computer doesn't have enough memory so the computer is going though a virtual memory increasement process during this process some memory based programs will be denied.

Does anyone know what this means, how to stop this virtual memory increasement thingy, or at least how long it could take?

I really want to finish this AMV.
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby XHunter » Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:34 pm

Ok this is a common problem with WMM. to fix this all you have to do is split your main project into 2 - 4 parts and render each part. then put all 4 parts together.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Tri-Kun » Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:41 pm

That sounds good Xhunter thanks i'll try it, and i hope i can upload the AMV soon.
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Return to AMV Help Studio