[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Help with Vegas...
Get help and advice on how to make your AMV here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Help with Vegas...

Help with Vegas...

Postby matt13346 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:17 pm

I've been having trouble with Vegas 6.0

I'm trying to finish an old amv project on Vegas, which i need the Rockman.Exe movie for. I used the movie np b4, but now that i opened a new project, the only thing i get when i put the movie in the explorer is the audio and it says media offline.

I have the divx and Combined Community codec (or w/e is called) Also, the movie plays fine with WMP, but only the audio plays in Vegas (Like stated b4)

Can any1 help?
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby OMEGA » Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:33 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby matt13346 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:15 pm

**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:42 am

clicking on the yellow here will redirect you to the site where to download it.

Good luck ^.^

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Lok » Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:31 am

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:33 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby matt13346 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:50 am

matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby matt13346 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:36 pm

**Update**

I installed the Xvid codec...but no luck...the video still doesn't pop up when i import the Rockman.Exe movie -_- I really want to finish this amv and this problem isn't making things any better. Can anyone help?

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/ ... /vegas.jpg
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby XHunter » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:55 pm

I could never really get the Xvid guide to work for me :P

Anyway, Download a program called YAAI (Yet Another AVI Info)
and open the Video file you are having problems with. It should tell you what Codec it was encoded in.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:23 pm

You need to go to DivX too, to disable the DivX sign.

And you need proper DivX.

After that you need Nic's FourCC Changer(which is included in XviD) and change both parts of the FourCC to DivX.

After that, you can open the vid in Vegas ^.^

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby matt13346 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:20 am

matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Tri-Kun » Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:20 pm

I'll Make it less confusing xD

Open Teh Start Menu

After That Clicky

Drag and Drop the Clip (I'm using teh Haruhi Op as an Example <333)

This Is What It Should Look Like

Then Open Your Handy Dandy Menu and Click The Divx

Do That For Both Menus

Finally Check And Clicky Teh Apply

And your Done ^^
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby AGF-Antoine » Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:42 am

ZOMG, tritastic explanation Tri, but yeah he got what I meant :wink:

Thats how it should be done, but you need a good version of DivX also.

Anyways, I hope mister Matt and mister Frank will also succeed now, otherwise I will have to call TEH MISTER SMITH ARMY :twisted:

Good luck and fear mister Smith :lol:

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby XHunter » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:57 am

lol, well I still haven't tried to do anything with the XviD codec yet because I don't want to mess anything but with my bodies project.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Return to AMV Help Studio