[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Can't Play Day Of Sigma
Get help and advice on how to make your AMV here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Can't Play Day Of Sigma

Can't Play Day Of Sigma

Postby Traykov » Sat May 26, 2007 2:51 pm

Yeah.. i can watch it... but i can't play on Sony Vegas... i downloaded the codecs of the site... and the DivX i got a newer version.. would that affect it?? Tell me what i should do. ^.^
The One and Only... Am I????

Traykov
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sat May 26, 2007 3:23 pm

Its encoded in x264, I haven't found a way to open that advanced codec in my Vegas yet.

My suggestion would be to re-encode it with SUPER Video-converter.

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby OMEGA » Sat May 26, 2007 4:55 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sun May 27, 2007 12:49 am

Well, not with the latest version of SUPER.

Since XHunter converted the other 4 RPM clips from IHX, and they weren't bad quality at all. Anyways, I will ask XHunter to reencode Day of Sigma in the same way as the other 4 clips.

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Traykov » Sun May 27, 2007 12:28 pm

yeah that'd be great... since my converter only converts 5 mins...
I will look for that Super Converter, Thanks.. hopefullly X has the solution.. since i've seen other users used the movie well.
The One and Only... Am I????

Traykov
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Return to AMV Help Studio