[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - That's It...
Get help and advice on how to make your AMV here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

That's It...

That's It...

Postby Gemini » Mon May 21, 2007 1:09 pm

Okay. I am THROUGH with Windows Movie Maker 2.0

Is there any other version available yet, or is there another free and simple movie making program? If not, please tell me of a good one that I can buy, that's easy to understand, because I am fed up with this thing.

Why? Two weeks ago, my computer told me I was low on virtual memory. I fixed that. Now whenever I save a movie, it says "Virtual Memory too low, cannot save file" and "Clips cannot be found". Impossible.

But first, do you think un-installing and re-installing the program will help?
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby matt13346 » Mon May 21, 2007 1:59 pm

The fact that your comp itself is running low on memory will still prevent you from making amv's. I tried to save my amv's straight to a CD and the same happened to me. You gotta split them in 4 or more parts, thats the only way.

And no there is no other versions... unless Vista comes with one. You'll have a better chance with Vegas or Adobe Premiere, but how you gonna get them is up to you.
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Gemini » Mon May 21, 2007 2:43 pm

Depends on which of the two is simpler. I am done with WMM.
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby AGF-Antoine » Mon May 21, 2007 2:56 pm

Sony Vegas is the best step up from WMM.

Adobe Premiere is like jumping into the deep part of the swimmingpool when you barely know how to swim. This is the first time I'm using my sport as an example to explain something on the internet :lol:

Btw, Windows Vista also has a video editing program, its kinda like an improved WMM 2.0 :P But I wouldn't recomment installing Vista, the program sucks memory like a pig that didn't eat in 2 weeks >.<

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby XHunter » Mon May 21, 2007 4:21 pm

If your computer can't handle Window Movie Maker, then it really won't be able to handle the power of Sony Vegas...

Really now guys, you use Sony Vegas 6 as a fix for everything >.>
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Gemini » Mon May 21, 2007 4:31 pm

It can handle WMM. In fact, I fixed the memory problem and everything else. WMM is just a headache. >_>;;;
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby matt13346 » Mon May 21, 2007 5:02 pm

**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Gemini » Mon May 21, 2007 7:47 pm

Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby matt13346 » Mon May 21, 2007 8:35 pm

matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby AGF-Antoine » Tue May 22, 2007 1:14 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Gemini » Tue May 22, 2007 7:11 am

Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Return to AMV Help Studio