[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Fun & Games with Video Containers

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Fun & Games with Video Containers

Fun & Games with Video Containers

Postby Lexica-chan » Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:14 am

"In the beginning there was darkness and void. And then
The Encoder said 'BlankClip(color=$FFFFFF)' and there was
light. The Encoder looked upon the light and saw that it
was good, for it was RGB32."

(although there has been some debate over the Encoder's
choice of container, since Life doesn't support any form
of rewinding.)

--The Darkhold Accord
Lexica-chan
Da Mermaid
Da Mermaid

Postby matt13346 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:38 pm

*claps*

I'm really glad you got to make you own stickied topic.... all this info is really useful and is a great asset to RAMV.

Keep up the good work ^.^
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Lexica-chan » Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:59 am

Thank you. I offer a wide array of products, including Avisynth guides, Avisynth functions, and cosmetics. I also sell aluminum siding. *^_^*

~*~

Jokes aside, I did discover one quirky point about h.264 in AVI. It would seem that there are some unfortunate side effects (at least, with the ffdshow version I'm using, which is the one included with a not-the-most-current version of CCCP). It seems that when jumping to non-keyframes, the video becomes corrupted. I know I was running into that when playing with Virtualdub, and I also saw this in WMM (which refers back to the quirkiness I was talking about). In Virtualdub, at least, the issue is fixed by jumping back to the start of the video, then jumping along via only the keyframes (I also caught that frame seeking was screwy at best...). I don't know if this bug has been fixed.... or if any of the powers that be actually care to fix h.264 VFW handling.

Just another heads up on this stuff. :)
"In the beginning there was darkness and void. And then
The Encoder said 'BlankClip(color=$FFFFFF)' and there was
light. The Encoder looked upon the light and saw that it
was good, for it was RGB32."

(although there has been some debate over the Encoder's
choice of container, since Life doesn't support any form
of rewinding.)

--The Darkhold Accord
Lexica-chan
Da Mermaid
Da Mermaid