[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Did you know??
Check out the latest news related to the DiD Comic series created by DarkShadowSoul.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Did you know??

Did you know??

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:02 pm

Hey guys did you know that i did in fact finish the comic :o? Sad think is, i put it on a flash drive and now i can't find it D: I was thinking of working on a part 2 but I don't know yet.
ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Re: Did you know??

Postby XHunter » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:40 pm

Oh man, that has to suck.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Re: Did you know??

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:40 pm

Nah you know what sucks? I found it behind my desk all wet and broken... so im guessing my dog killed it D: Im not too mad/sad but i am a little bit. it was hard work lol.
ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Return to RM AMV Comic News