[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - The Rasmus
Rave, Hip-Hop, Rock, Classic Rock, Techno, Classical Music, and any other type of musical genre you can think of gets discussed here.

"I wanna rock and roll all nite, and party every day"

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

The Rasmus

The Rasmus

Postby Gemini » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:34 pm

Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby AGF-Antoine » Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:20 am

I already thought it was a good band when I heard In The Shadows, or more like saw by ^.^

by :
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UigHPTH72Ak
AMV.org: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=145299

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Gemini » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:29 am

They were okay in their last two albums... but I really love "Black Roses". Every song has me addicted, especially Ten Black Roses, the song the album is named for. :3
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby maverick_hunter_17 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:06 pm

i like First Day of my Life and In The Shadows 2 of the best songs IMO
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v164/maverick_hunter_17/Mavvybannerbugstyle.jpg[/img]
-------------------- Far Away / Anywhere / Lies
Avvie done by Mari of REO Sig done by XHunter17
[u]|i|n|u|y|a|s|h|a|[/u] my anti drug
[img]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v164/maverick_hunter_17/inuyashafan.png[/img]
[img]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v164/maverick_hunter_17/ffxiplayer.png[/img]
maverick_hunter_17
Dark Revived Hunter
Dark Revived Hunter

Postby Gemini » Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:11 pm

Ten Black Roses and The Ghost Of Love easily top them @_@
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby Tri-Kun » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:29 pm

like AGF i know them through amvs one being the one he posted. another one is using the Song No Fear. it's by SenshiMamoru and the name is Morning Star.

Youtube:
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Return to The Music Channel