[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Happy 20th Birthday DEMONSLAYER!!!
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear generic user. Happy Birthday to you!

Wish your friends on this forum a very happy birthday. Go ahead, its fun.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Happy 20th Birthday DEMONSLAYER!!!

Happy 20th Birthday DEMONSLAYER!!!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:24 pm

Happy 20th birthday DEMONSLAYER :mrgreen:

Hope you had a fun day with your family and friends :P

Be sure to tell us about the presents you got, since I am curious about that :wink:

Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Re: Happy 20th Birthday DEMONSLAYER!!!

Postby Reiko » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:34 pm

Happy Birthdday Demonslayer, you're really cherished in all our hearts and we do hope you have such a pleasant birthday. That's one more year for you, let it rock!
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:43 pm

thanks guys ^_^ i had a pretty good day even if it was plain. no cake(so far but mom has something in the oven from the smells lol) and no presents till a small party this weekend but mom is fixing me some of my favorite foods and i got to sleep in till noon and watch Stargate and now i have to do homework but all the birthday wishes made it a nice day ^_^ so yeah i'll add later what i got presents wise

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Postby Silvershard » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:26 pm

I feel like such a horrible friend! I forgot to say "happy birthday"! ~~~~>_<~~~~ *bows* Sumimasen! (I'm sorry!)
Happy belated birthday Tiaga-chan!!!!!!
P.S. I FINALLY got started on scripting out the AMV and I'll send it to you the moment I finish the first draft.
Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:36 pm

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold