[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Happy Birthday XHunter!
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear generic user. Happy Birthday to you!

Wish your friends on this forum a very happy birthday. Go ahead, its fun.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Happy Birthday XHunter!

Happy Birthday XHunter!

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:56 am

Happy Birthday (yes i know i already said it in the subject but so what lol) hope you have a spectacular day and get everything you wanted and more :) hope you have a good year ahead of you

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Re: Happy Birthday XHunter!

Postby PhantomBen » Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:08 am

Holy Bananas
Congratulations XHunter D:
I hope too you have an awesome day and fun, this is your day so, i should be a great day

Happy Birthday
PhantomBen
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Dark Rockman » Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:17 am

Happy Birthday Xhunter! ^.^
My rockman collection : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNC8BssqTPg
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby XHunter » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:30 pm

Thanks everyone. I ended up getting a new pair of jeans, a new pair of shorts, the Scott Pilgrim vs the World game for PSN (Yes I know, I got it early) and Castlevania SoTN for PSN.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Reiko » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:11 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Man :D ! Sorry if I'm late, I was away during the whole day! but man happy birthday! I so hope you enjoyed your day and spent it with beloved people! ^.^ ^.^
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby AGF-Antoine » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:28 am

Happy birthday Frank ^.^

I hope you had a fun day :P

August 22nd is also the birthday of my dad.
This year was special for him, since he turned 55 while he was born in 1955.

Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Weapon of Light » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:40 am

Happy Birthday dude. May the rest of your years be full of love for the one that created you and your family.

Nice cake by the way. Maybe you should use that as a promo for Megaman Legends 3? 8)
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Silvershard » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:23 am

I feel like such a cruel person! I missed AGF's birthday AND XHunter! T_T ~~~~~>_<~~~~~
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY X!!!! AND THANKS FOR MAKING THIS AWESOME SITE!!!!!
Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Return to Happy Birthday