[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Happy Birthday to AGF-Antoine
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear generic user. Happy Birthday to you!

Wish your friends on this forum a very happy birthday. Go ahead, its fun.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Happy Birthday to AGF-Antoine

Happy Birthday to AGF-Antoine

Postby PhantomBen » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:47 pm

Ohh men You're 23 years today xD
Have a good day, this is your day xD
PhantomBen
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Re: Happy Birthday to AGF-Antoine

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:33 pm

Happy Birthday! ^.^ hope you got what you wanted and i hope this next year will be a good one

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Postby VileMKII » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:14 pm

I too shall join in this celebration!

Its a shame though that I can't send you a gift, I have a 105 Dagger doing nothing in its box... unbuilt.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby XHunter » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:31 am

Can't believe I forgot about this. Happy Birthday AGF! Hope you had fun watching anime and playing games as usual.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:04 am

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone ^.^
I am starting to think I am getting old T_T

Actually this year I had a regular party, without games or AMV's :P

I got quite alot of nice presents:
- A 1/100 Master Grade Wing Gundam model (Check this link to see the model: http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN962352)
- A nipper to cut Gundam model parts from their runners (Check this link to see the tool: http://www.hlj.com/product/IRD09913)
- A fan
- DVD-R's
- Pencils to write on CD's/DVD's
- A book
- Giftcards for an electronicsstore I visit often
- Money
- A box of chocolates

So yea, I had a fun day with quite some nice presents :mrgreen:

Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Weapon of Light » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:13 pm

Wow man! Happy Birthday! I don't prowl around the AMV Station enough to know when the birthday's are!

That's a nice model kit you got there. Wing Gundam has got to be the best looking suit out of the three Wing suits. Nice man, I totally forgot that I was older than you.
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby zero maverick » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:25 pm

like i say you several days ago, Happy Birthday man ^^
And nice Gundam ;0) (but i like the DeathScythe more Xp)
zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby Lexica-chan » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:30 pm

Nyu! <*)))><

As per a very special request for an equally special Antoine, I present to you.... your favorite mermaid, out from the lurky waters, to wish you a berry happy (if belated on these forums) birfday. *^_^*

<splashyHUGGLZ> Nyuuuuuuuu~! :mrgreen:

And on a note which I figure is still very close to your heart after all of these years.... Be on the lookout for a certain release of Mermaid Melody. ;) Episode 50 isn't very far away. :D ;)
"In the beginning there was darkness and void. And then
The Encoder said 'BlankClip(color=$FFFFFF)' and there was
light. The Encoder looked upon the light and saw that it
was good, for it was RGB32."

(although there has been some debate over the Encoder's
choice of container, since Life doesn't support any form
of rewinding.)

--The Darkhold Accord
Lexica-chan
Da Mermaid
Da Mermaid

Postby Hss » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:01 pm

Happy birthday, AGF, and awesome Wing Gundam model.
Last edited by Hss on Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hss
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby maverick_hunter_17 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:32 pm

Happy Birthday AGF-Antoine! have an awesome day!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v164/maverick_hunter_17/Mavvybannerbugstyle.jpg[/img]
-------------------- Far Away / Anywhere / Lies
Avvie done by Mari of REO Sig done by XHunter17
[u]|i|n|u|y|a|s|h|a|[/u] my anti drug
[img]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v164/maverick_hunter_17/inuyashafan.png[/img]
[img]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v164/maverick_hunter_17/ffxiplayer.png[/img]
maverick_hunter_17
Dark Revived Hunter
Dark Revived Hunter

Postby Reiko » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:07 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN :D! Hope you enjoy your day! :P
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby matt13346 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:15 am

box of chocolates? Someone's late for valentines lol. Cool stuff bro
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Silvershard » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:22 am

Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!