[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - DEMONSLAYER is 19 omg!!!!
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear generic user. Happy Birthday to you!

Wish your friends on this forum a very happy birthday. Go ahead, its fun.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

DEMONSLAYER is 19 omg!!!!

DEMONSLAYER is 19 omg!!!!

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:01 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEMONSLAYER!!!! it's your 19th B-day i hope you get what you wanted today ^^ MUCH SURE YOU ARE HAVING FUN WOOOO xD.
ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby Silvershard » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:17 pm

A Very, Big Happy Birthday Tegia! Talk to you soon about your fanfic.
Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby Hss » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:55 pm

Happy birthday, Tiaga/Demonslayer.
Hss
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:00 pm

wow not even the big day yet and you guys are already celebrating lol. wow i feel special.

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:14 am

Happy 19th Birthday DEMONSLAYER ^.^

I already congratulated you on MSN, but might as well do it here a second time :P

I hope you will have a fun day and get some nice presents ^.^

Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Reiko » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:45 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! To my very special friend ^^ I hope you enjoy it alot ^^
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:43 pm

well i had a good day other than the fact that i drank a can of Sprite and got chased by one of my cousins and my best friend and got tossed around and now the Sprite is having a wonderful time in my stomach lol. i got lots of money for books stores so i am gonna go on a spree and get all of the books i want. since only about half my familly could make it today we are gonna have another party in December for the others.

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Return to Happy Birthday