[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Gaspus! Exe is 18!!
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear generic user. Happy Birthday to you!

Wish your friends on this forum a very happy birthday. Go ahead, its fun.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Gaspus! Exe is 18!!

Gaspus! Exe is 18!!

Postby Tri-Kun » Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:26 am

YES MY LORD! lol

Anyhow Exe happy birthday. You're 18 now, and hooray that is an awesome age (i think... i haven't been there yet :/)

Anyhow it's cool talking on MSN about random Anime stuff, Various Video Games, cool AE effects, and other wonderful stuff. It's fun to see your improvement and i can see you've come VERY far from that first amv you made a long time ago (I'd better hurry you might catch me and lok D: lol) You're an awesome person in and out of RAMV, so i'm sure everyone here would like to wish you a happy birthday.

Now Enter the Lancelot Albion! I'll Fight you with the Guren S.E.I.T.E.N. :D!

Bring it On! (I can has Radiation wavez)

and anyhow other than gloating i think that's it, so have an awesome day and get alot of presents, oh and don't forget the cake :P. YOU GOT THAT! THAT'S AN ORDER!!~ :P

Have a fun time in the wonderful new year of 2009 YAY (I have to start writing that on my reports now = =')
Last edited by Tri-Kun on Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:29 am

HAPPY B-DAY EXE!!! I hope you have a very super day xD and Happy New Years too ya ^^.

Am i like the Post monster? I mean ya i been keeping up lolz. Lol what can i say i'm in the Shadows just waiting to post something xD.
ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby ChaosEdge » Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:32 am

Last edited by ChaosEdge on Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby Tri-Kun » Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:33 am

Last edited by Tri-Kun on Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:34 am

ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby ChaosEdge » Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:36 am

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby grandbahamut » Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:02 am

Thanks for the Sig, Lys! =D
grandbahamut
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

Postby maverick_hunter_17 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:18 am

Happy 18th Birthday Exedata hope you have a good one you're legal
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v164/maverick_hunter_17/Mavvybannerbugstyle.jpg[/img]
-------------------- Far Away / Anywhere / Lies
Avvie done by Mari of REO Sig done by XHunter17
[u]|i|n|u|y|a|s|h|a|[/u] my anti drug
[img]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v164/maverick_hunter_17/inuyashafan.png[/img]
[img]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v164/maverick_hunter_17/ffxiplayer.png[/img]
maverick_hunter_17
Dark Revived Hunter
Dark Revived Hunter

Postby XHunter » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:42 am

Happy 18th Birthday exedata!! I hope you have a great birthday and a happy new year as well :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:28 am

CURSE YOU TRI, FOR STEALING MY PREY >.<

But yea, Happy 18th Birthday Julian ^.^

I am sure you will get alot of cool and nifty presents. I also hope you will have alot of fun with your family and friends.

There might possibly be a midnight surprise party arranged by Lenalee and Yuuki, but if thats the case, no funny stuff since then I will smack you. You can have a fun time with my girls, but no funny stuff.

All hail exedata 8)

Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Silvershard » Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:33 am

Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard