[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Happy birthday to our favorite under-appreciated mermaid!
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear generic user. Happy Birthday to you!

Wish your friends on this forum a very happy birthday. Go ahead, its fun.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Happy birthday to our favorite under-appreciated mermaid!

Happy birthday to our favorite under-appreciated mermaid!

Postby grandbahamut » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:28 pm

Thanks for the Sig, Lys! =D
grandbahamut
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

Postby exedata » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:32 pm

exedata
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:46 pm

ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby Lexica-chan » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:48 pm

"In the beginning there was darkness and void. And then
The Encoder said 'BlankClip(color=$FFFFFF)' and there was
light. The Encoder looked upon the light and saw that it
was good, for it was RGB32."

(although there has been some debate over the Encoder's
choice of container, since Life doesn't support any form
of rewinding.)

--The Darkhold Accord
Lexica-chan
Da Mermaid
Da Mermaid

Postby grandbahamut » Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:23 am

Thanks for the Sig, Lys! =D
grandbahamut
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

Postby Tri-Kun » Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:54 am

Lexi! :P happy birthday! you sound like you had a nice day. Meteor showers are amazing i love to watch them when they're around, although a bit rare here :[.

either way happy birthday and best wishes!
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby AGF-Antoine » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:30 am

Late Happy Birfday to Nyu Lexi ^.^

I am sorry I didn't make the topic and replied to late, but I explained to you why on MSN.

But still, glad you had a fun day and finally got the Himeko expansion with the Ribbon of Fate.

I hope I can get you the promised AMV regarding Chikane/Kaon and Himeko/Himiko for your birthday next year :oops:

Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby ChaosEdge » Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:33 am

Ah gee whiz I'm late XD...

I so sorry Lexica...But hope it was fun and you got everything you could have ever wanted (or atleast wanted this year XD). Now here's to the left over cake for another day XD.
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:57 pm

Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby matt13346 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:16 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Lexica-chan » Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:52 pm

@Tri 'n LanEvo: The Leonids is actually an annual event. It gets its name from the meteors appearing to come from the constellation Leo in the night sky. This one is one of the most famous annual meteor showers, actually. A quick peek on shows some carvings/drawings which might actually be familiar.

As far as photographs, I don't have any, sorry. :( It's very hard to photograph a meteor shower. And all I got is a digicam with me, not something which I could hold the shutter open for seconds/minutes at a time. :( However! I do have a few pictures of Chikane & Himeko. And I could just as easily whip up a picture of my pwetty wall scroll.... I hung it up last night. It's sitting quite comfortably next to my dolphin calendar (yes, my mermaidism extends quite strongly into RL.... did you expect less of me? ;) )

@Antoine: I know... tee hee hee. Welcome back, though. I actually was expecting your return a day sooner, but that's OK. Still good to have ya back. <Hugz>

@Chaos 'n Matt: <LOL> Well, half the fun is that I don't know what I want, and neither do the parental units. It makes for hard times, really. So, inventiveness is required. ;) Hehehe. <Serves you both up a slice of cake> As far as the explosions.... make sure you eat the cake, not wear it. ;)
"In the beginning there was darkness and void. And then
The Encoder said 'BlankClip(color=$FFFFFF)' and there was
light. The Encoder looked upon the light and saw that it
was good, for it was RGB32."

(although there has been some debate over the Encoder's
choice of container, since Life doesn't support any form
of rewinding.)

--The Darkhold Accord
Lexica-chan
Da Mermaid
Da Mermaid

Postby Silvershard » Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:15 am

Inconcevible!!!! I have been over looking this post for sevreal days now!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lexica-chan and thanks for the advice you recently gave me it helped alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs* good luck in collage
Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Return to Happy Birthday