[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Happy Birthday to our local AnimeGirls Fan: AGF-Antoine
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear generic user. Happy Birthday to you!

Wish your friends on this forum a very happy birthday. Go ahead, its fun.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Happy Birthday to our local AnimeGirls Fan: AGF-Antoine

Postby Gemini » Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:44 am

Happy B-Day AGF.

I have a proposition, though.

Would you like to join THE DARK SIDE? We offer dental. AND black capes. Chicks LOVE the black capes! *is shot*

Er, right... in Japanese!

Happi-tanjoubi AGF-sama!
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby Tand » Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:41 am

Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:33 pm

Happy Birthday AGF. I only known you for two years, and i have to say, you are probably the coolest person here on RAMV (sorry X, just bear with me jkjk). You help everyone out, including me, and i don't know how could i ever repay you. You are the best AGF.

sorry for the late birthday post AGF. I was on a trip to Boston, got back at the night of 8/10, and was f****ing tired. On the trip, there was no internet connection, and so i feel really bad. Sorry AGF.
Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby Lexica-chan » Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:51 pm

"In the beginning there was darkness and void. And then
The Encoder said 'BlankClip(color=$FFFFFF)' and there was
light. The Encoder looked upon the light and saw that it
was good, for it was RGB32."

(although there has been some debate over the Encoder's
choice of container, since Life doesn't support any form
of rewinding.)