[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Happy 20th Birthday AGF-Antoine!
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear generic user. Happy Birthday to you!

Wish your friends on this forum a very happy birthday. Go ahead, its fun.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Happy 20th Birthday AGF-Antoine!

Happy 20th Birthday AGF-Antoine!

Postby XHunter » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:00 am

I would like to say Happy 20th Birthday to my dear friend AGF-Antoine ^.^

I can only imagine that his birthday will be filled with random videos and pictures of Anime Girls and a cake shaped as Roll.Exe's navi symbol, because this is AGF we're talking about XD. None the less, I wish you a very pleasant Birthday spent with friends, family, and the occasional random badger knocking at your door asking if you have any sugar and mushrooms to spare.
Last edited by XHunter on Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Lok » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:13 am

2nd member to say happy birthday to Antoine ^^

Happy Birthday Antoine and hope you have an awesome day!!! :o

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby Tand » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:48 am

Happy Birthday AGF-Antoine!!!
Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby matt13346 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:10 am

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby intelligent huan » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:14 am

intelligent huan
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby GunnerEXE » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:18 am

Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby Crono » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:54 am

My Dream Is To Become A Really Good And Famous Spriter! ^^
Crono
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby maverick_hunter_17 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:16 am

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v164/maverick_hunter_17/Mavvybannerbugstyle.jpg[/img]
-------------------- Far Away / Anywhere / Lies
Avvie done by Mari of REO Sig done by XHunter17
[u]|i|n|u|y|a|s|h|a|[/u] my anti drug
[img]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v164/maverick_hunter_17/inuyashafan.png[/img]
[img]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v164/maverick_hunter_17/ffxiplayer.png[/img]
maverick_hunter_17
Dark Revived Hunter
Dark Revived Hunter

Postby zero maverick » Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:58 am

I was afraid by seeing the title of the topic: it was not nice
Happy Birthday AGF-Antoine ^^
zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby Taiyoh » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:26 am

Happy Birthday AGF, guess I'll make you something latah~
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:57 am

Happy Birthday AGF-Antoine!!! woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooT
(P.S Dam you X you sux XD i was going to die. Don't be doing that >.<)
ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby Matrixman.Exe » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:49 am

Happy 20th B-day AGF ^^

'nuf said.
Thanks to Greiga Master for the sig ^^
Matrixman.Exe
A License
A License

Postby Tri-Kun » Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:23 pm

AGF (EH - GEE - EF)- 1. N. A- Anime G- Girls F- Fan 2. Adj. Ancronym used to describe one obsessed with Anime Girls

Roll (R - OL) - 1. V. To twirl on ground or surface. 2. N. A very tasty meal (mhmm I'm Hungry xD) 3. N2. Rockman Character that is Pink 4. N3. AGF-Antoine's Wife

See AGF you're in the dictionary happy birthday Mr. EGP ^_^ I hope you have a nice Roll-based Day xD
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby S91 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:20 pm

Happy Birthday AGF-Antoine! Have fun on your birthday! ^.^

man, this topic got me freaked out about it being shutdown... T_T
Thank you Taiyoh!
S91
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:05 am

Am i late for the AGF party??? i am? Nooo!!!

From one of you dearest friend, LanEvoXRacer (Michael)>
here's my gift.

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy birthday to AGF
Happy birthday to you
(imagine a manly guy singing this to you)

anyway... happy birthday my man. 20 years old is a big deal.
Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Next

Return to Happy Birthday