[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Matt13346 - STH Tribute - Finished! - No spoiler
For those of you who love to take 3D cutscenes from Video Games, or record your game play and turn it into a story using music. This is the section for you.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Matt13346 - STH Tribute - Finished! - No spoiler

Postby matt13346 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:04 am

**Update**

It's finally done!! Read the first post for more info...

Watch:
http://www.youtube.com/my_videos_edit2
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x1xykiSv6D8&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x1xykiSv6D8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:26 pm

Matt... you've got to upload onto a file sharing host, and post the link here. I want to keep it as collection in my AMV folder. would you please, if it isn't a hassle.

Anyway, onto the comments. I love it. Looks really really good. I like the music, it's very sync with the clips you have chosen. You got variety of Sonic clips, and you chose the best. LOL. I especially like the old time Sonic, he is such a cutie back then. LOL. I want to see more Sonic AMV from you. Kepp up the good work (which you always do).
Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby matt13346 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:36 am

*Request by "LanEvoXRacer"*

Download:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SAFLQHMZ
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby ZXVanX » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:39 am

Yeah! that's awesome! good AMV! I love it!
ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:42 am

Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby AxcX » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:30 pm

this is awesome, but the song is kinda weird, so the sync in the first part isn't so good (not that I'm a perfect sync-er)
but overall really good
congrats
-----
PROJECTS:
none so far... dropped all the previous ones
--------------------
Check my shared DeviantArt Account!: http://randomguys.deviantart.com/
AxcX
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:40 pm

This was actually a really nice music video. I enjoyed the whole Sonic feel to it and how you used footage from games like Sonic CD and some of the newer games on the PS3, XBox, and Wii. Good job :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby SILVEI2 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:58 pm

This sig was sponsored by Greiga Master and Sailor Silphymon**NewEdge Production**
SILVEI2
LeoEdge
LeoEdge

Postby matt13346 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:02 pm

matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Tri-Kun » Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:18 pm

If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Previous

Return to Game Music Videos