[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Matt13346 - STH Tribute - Finished! - No spoiler
For those of you who love to take 3D cutscenes from Video Games, or record your game play and turn it into a story using music. This is the section for you.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Matt13346 - STH Tribute - Finished! - No spoiler

Matt13346 - STH Tribute - Finished! - No spoiler

Postby matt13346 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:15 am

Title: Sonic the Hedgehog Tribute - Sneakman
Clips: Sonic CD, Sonic Heroes, Sonic Wildfire Promo, Sonic Riders, Sonic Riders:ZG Trailer, Sonic Unleashed
Song: Sneakman
Artist: Hideki Naganuma
Spoilers: No
Finished: yes
Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SAFLQHMZ
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=161219

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos_edit2
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x1xykiSv6D8"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x1xykiSv6D8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

Well, here it is...after a whole year of putting it off under circumstances I couldn't control....it's finally done XD Also, you may notice that even though it's cropped, you may still see some subtitles and watermarks. I tried to rid of them by listening to some advice AGF gave me...but even so, I couldn't do it. If I did, the video wouldn't look as right IMO...so at least I got it all the same ratio.

Well, with all that said...ENJOY!!
Last edited by matt13346 on Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:03 pm, edited 6 times in total.
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby ChaosEdge » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:28 am

Its coming ou pretty good there buddy...

So I guess you got working on this amv as soon as you told me you were gonna do a sonic one to this...Jet Grind Radio Music FTW!!!

I kinda want to do amv's to "Teknopathetic" and "Grace and Glory"
but I already got enough to worry about XD (Eureka Seven, Suzuka, my Rockman AMV's XD)

but anyway nice so far dude keep going XD don't make another "Archtype" thing happen!
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby matt13346 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:06 pm

**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Tand » Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:20 pm

Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby Tri-Kun » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:19 pm

If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby matt13346 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:34 am

matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Lok » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:58 am

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby matt13346 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:03 am

matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Tri-Kun » Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:59 pm

If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby matt13346 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:40 pm

matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby matt13346 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:34 pm

**Update**

Well, I acquired more Sonic clips ( I still lack some Riders and Secret rings clips) and I'm currently filling in the gaps that you saw in the preview. I also added some more footage. There's still some gaps, but they are much smaller and I plan to fill those right away.

Also, it might seem like the video ends at some points, but make sure to watch it all the way through since I added more footage. The video ends roughly around the same time as the song.

Here's a link to the 2nd version of the preview:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=MEZqZVcWGHg

Edited first post as well...
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Tri-Kun » Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:07 am

well despite the fact that you drop the velocity to 3% it still moves i thought the same in FLH but realeased it's better to take frameshots (Preferably with VDM) i mean we aren't limited to one program :wink:

well about the amv it was cool many of the mistakes were corrected

0:14-0:16- me likes the internal sync here XD

the Lip synce where sonic says "I Don't Know What's Going On Here." is a little off it's hard to tell because his mouth doesn't open to big ( i watched it like 5 times to figure that out XD) hmm and the TV Simulator effect i'm not sure about it but idk really it seemed akward (personal taste maybe? Me usually prefer TV Stimulator to things like Whammy Bars XDD)

just be careful with the subtitles and the noticable black border as well as different Aspect Ratio Videos (like one seemed to fill the screen but the other had black borders) it might hurt replay value

Anyhow this AMV sounds very fun (me likes fun AMVs :P) so keep it up and hope to see this finished soon. (i've gotta start working on some I got a great idea in Algebra 2 class today XD)
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby matt13346 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:59 pm

matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Tri-Kun » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:06 am

Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby matt13346 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:23 pm

matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Next

Return to Game Music Videos