[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - OMEGA and Others - Nur Geträumt MEP - Finished - No spoilers
This is where users can post their latest anime music videos they are working on or have recently created. This section is used for anime music videos that are not themed around the Rockman series.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

OMEGA and Others - Nur Geträumt MEP - Finished - No spoilers

OMEGA and Others - Nur Geträumt MEP - Finished - No spoilers

Postby OMEGA » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:54 pm

yay at last this MEP is finished and I just loved the result we got ^^, anyway what is a MEP you ask?, MEP stands for Multi Editor Project, yep this is a project in which I was in with other 9 editors and 2 back up editors, all of them from AMV.org, here is the info:

Tittle: Nur Geträumt MEP
Song: Nur Geträumt
Song Artist: Blümchen
Animes: Appleseed (Movie), Azumanga Daioh, Chrono Crusade (TV), Elfen Lied, Fate/stay night (TV), Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu, Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight! (TV), He is My Master, Kanon (TV - 2006), KARAS, Lemon Angel Project (TV), Love Hina - Again (OVA), Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, The (TV), Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru (TV), School Rumble, School Rumble 2 (TV), Tales Of Eternia: The Animation, This Ugly and Beautiful World, Tonagura! (TV)
Editors: Kaxi, aerialesque, Bauzi, CrackTheSky, Greggus1, guy07, Niwa-kun, OMEGA, viper1255, RexMaster.
Length: 4:46
Links:

more info:
The idea:
This contains only one song, and every editor edit just a short part of the song (about 20 secs). The main thing behind this is that making a 20 sec video doesn't take away a lot of time from the editors, on the other hand, everyone can take his/her time with that short part and produce the best video he/she can. As for the song, it is a german song, very intens and, although i can't really understand the lyrics, a happy, nice song.

The list of segments and editors:

0:00 - 0:23 _ 1. Niwa-kun - Otome wa Onee-sama ni Koi Shiteru
0:23 - 0:44 _ 2. guy07 - Appleseed
0:44 - 1:06 _ 3. Bauzi - various
1:06 - 1:27 _ 4. Kaxi - Chrono Crusade
1:27 - 1:48 _ 5. ReXMaster - Full Metal Panic FUMOFFU
1:48 - 2:09 _ 6. Greggus1 - Karas
2:09 - 2:35 _ 7. CracktheSky - Love Hina Again
2:35 - 2:57 _ 8. aerialesque - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
2:57 - 3:18 _ 9. viper1255 - School Rumble
3:18 - 3:39 _ 10. omegaevolution - Tales of Eternia: The Animation

Backup editors:
-Scott Green
-Stolen Soul
Thanks for backuping!

So this has come to an end, although it took a bit long, it worthed it. A short little MEP, taught us all something, and that is teamwork. We had some problems but it seems that we had found a way to clear them up and fix them. Good job everyone!

Mep started: 07th of December, 2006
finished: 29th of March, 2007

I'd like to thank everyone who participated or helped us. This was our first MEP so it's not perfect, but it has it's moments.

Project coordinator: Kaxi
Intro and outro was made by: Kaxi

Song of the Main part: Blümchen - Nur Geträumt
Song of the Intro: Blümchen - Blaue Augen
Song of the Outro: Blümchen - Achterbahn

hope you enjoy, as it says there this was our first MEP, well I think Rex has been in others before, but yeah :P
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Tri-Kun » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:16 am

Nice Omega i'll admit i didn't understand anything but it was nice. The Clips fit the tempo, and I really like your part lol

9.5/10

EDIT;

hmmmm, maybe i should ask someone to do a MEP with me :wink: lolol
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby OMEGA » Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:00 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Tri-Kun » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:04 pm

If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Return to General Anime Music Videos