[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Synchro - BLEACH AMV - Preview for now. (S.S. arc spoilers)
This is where users can post their latest anime music videos they are working on or have recently created. This section is used for anime music videos that are not themed around the Rockman series.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Synchro - BLEACH AMV - Preview for now. (S.S. arc spoilers)

Synchro - BLEACH AMV - Preview for now. (S.S. arc spoilers)

Postby Synchro-Kun » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:46 pm

Well, I started this around a month ago, and showed it to Riku...and he loved it. So did X, Starry, Lok, and OMEGA.

Anyway, my original plan is to not show any previews and just show the finish work when it's done, but it looks like that's not coming anytime soon, since I am busy these days. And so ... here is the preview for those who might enjoy it!

Btw, this is all done in WMM. No Vegas, no Premiere, nadda. This is also to show those WMM-users that you don't need Vegas to do good AMVs. At least I think this one is pretty good...XDD;

Download link ~ http://rapidshare.com/files/15614821/Bl ... 3.wmv.html

Edit: Forgot this as I was in a rush.

Name: Bleach AMV - not yet decided.
Song: Das Omen. (started in the middle of the song)
Artist: E Nomine.
Spoilers: If you consider Byakuya vs Ichigo still spoilers.
Finished: Nope.
Download: Up there.

YouTube coming up soon. It deleted my st40611 account. >_>;
Last edited by Synchro-Kun on Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Synchro-Kun
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Location: Somewhere, dreaming about Pikachus dominating the world.

Postby Riku-Kun » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:59 pm

If you can do amazing things in Vegas or any other profesional video editing program, you can do holy things whith WMM like this preview.
Take this like a leasson that a good AMV is not more AWESOME just because you can do pretty things in Vegas or Premiere, it requires skill and knowing the basics of making a AMV (something that some persons are skipping and jumping directly to Vegas or Premiere to do AMV's whithout sense and whith thousands of unnecesary effects that leaves you whith a taste of "Wanna be a AMV.org top rated AMV").
There are really skillfull AMV makers in here that i admire a thousand for taking a step to the next gen of Rockman AMV's where new ideas and twists are present and makes this AMV's ENJOYABLE!
You owned the WMM and made him do things no one thought it was possible Synchro, i must admit it.
WMM THE FIRST STEP TO GLORY IN THE AMV MAKING DEPARTMENT, renember it and you will success in all your future projects.
Riku-Kun
Singularity Point

Postby Lok » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:14 am

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby Synchro-Kun » Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:30 pm

Horrible, HORRIBLE quality, but a newer preview nonetheless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zY_TUzBtJA
Synchro-Kun
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Lok » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:21 am

argh the quality sure hurts >_< maybe you should ive us the download link or the google video which i found the quality is better.

well i couldn't really tell what is happening but i saw there are many multiple scenes effects, well it is good but i prefer the old one :( , maybe i would change my mind after watching the HQ one ^^

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby Synchro-Kun » Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:07 am

Sure, why not.

http://rapidshare.com/files/24073301/Movie.wmv.html

EDIT: Oh, and I started using Vegas.
Synchro-Kun
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby aznkiller » Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:52 am

aznkiller
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby Synchro-Kun » Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:57 pm

I haven't have time to do anything to this AMV though.
Synchro-Kun
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby aznkiller » Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:14 pm

aznkiller
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Return to General Anime Music Videos