[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Poisonman - Vegeta Stands alone - finished - *no Spoilers*
This is where users can post their latest anime music videos they are working on or have recently created. This section is used for anime music videos that are not themed around the Rockman series.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Poisonman - Vegeta Stands alone - finished - *no Spoilers*

Poisonman - Vegeta Stands alone - finished - *no Spoilers*

Postby Poisonman » Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:18 pm

Name: Vegeta Stands Alone
Song: I stand Alone
Artist: Godsmack
Spoilers: no
Finished: Yes
Watch:

I hope you guys enjoy this. ^__^
Poisonman
Standard Reploid... Again!

Postby matt13346 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:42 pm

Hey, just one question...Is this one of your first amv's and are you using WMM (Windows Movie Maker)? (just wondering.)

Ok, time for a "Matt REVIEW!!!"

Presentation: It was alright...a fade in black effect would've been nice IMO (In my opinion) and would've added more to the mood of the amv

Sync: I can't really say i saw much :( I'm sorry but this amv seems like you just put clips together without editing, cutting or adding effects to them, but if your new to amv making or somewhat new at it...that's expected from every new amv maker. You had a couple moments when certain scenes were sync'd with the music, but some of it seemed like a lucky drop to me.

Song: I've heard this song used for a number of amv's...especially DBZ. But I believe this song fits Dbz very well IMO. Also the mood of the song at 2:05 - 2:44 went well with the scene of the video.

Ending: Meh...it was alright...at least you faded out into black. That's always a nice touch on ending an amv.

Overall: I did like the amv, but I felt you could've greatly improved.

1. Don't just put clip after clip into the amv...try editing them, cutting them, adding effects so the amv goes more with the music.

2. Try to think of a flashy intro as well as an flashy end. The opening of your amv IMO wasn't all that great...but fading it out to black at the end was a good touch...your provided a number of effects to use...so why no take advantage.

3. The song went perfectly with Dbz and Vegeta. He is a lone soldier, and he has his pride XD

4. I'm not completely sure if your new at amv making or not. However, you did make a lot of mistakes a "new" amv maker will make (My first amv's sucked horribly...you started off way better then i did...although i was using WMM"1")

So, I'm gonna give your amv a 4/10...because it was an average amv...that could be greatly approved on.

Plz don't take this in the wrong way. I'm simply just trying to show you where you made your mistakes so you can come back with an awesome amv!! I look forward to that, STRIVE FOR PERFECTION!!!
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Poisonman » Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:15 pm

Thanks for the review matt13346

and to answer your questions, yes this is one of my first one's (It's only my fourth one) and I was using Windows movie maker

I did edit them a bit but, as you can see my work seldom turns out the way I intended for it to.

Thank you for the criticism I shall try to improve upon it ,and when I do I hope that you'll enjoy it even more.

Thank you for watching my AMV. ^___^
Poisonman

Postby matt13346 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:19 pm

No problem, I luv to help with making amv's ^^ Let me know when you're gonna make another and I'll be sure to check it out :)
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Poisonman » Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:47 pm

======(|_/-/|Poisonman|\-\_|)======
Poisonman

Return to General Anime Music Videos