[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - GunnerEXE - Digimon Undercover - Not Finished *Spoilers*
This is where users can post their latest anime music videos they are working on or have recently created. This section is used for anime music videos that are not themed around the Rockman series.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

GunnerEXE - Digimon Undercover - Not Finished *Spoilers*

GunnerEXE - Digimon Undercover - Not Finished *Spoilers*

Postby GunnerEXE » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:15 am

Last edited by GunnerEXE on Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby Weapon of Light » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:52 am

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby GunnerEXE » Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:25 am

-_- yeah sorry for any person that went to this thread exspecting to see something today. We had a power outage when I was uploading the video to a site. So I thought ok no power so I shall go to zerowingEXE's house and yeah sorry again but the link is up now
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby ChaosEdge » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:42 pm

this is pretty good so far...i dont really like any of the new digimon only the first 3 series' of it...but

I hope to see it finished soon because it looks good to me so far ^.^
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby matt13346 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:53 pm

That was pretty cool (The song sounds strangely familiar) I'll to see it finished ^^.

I thought the sync was pretty good and so far, I saw nothing wrong. Keep it up ^^
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Matrixman.Exe » Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:31 pm

i agree with matt...that song is oddly familiar...

i watched the 3 first seasons of digimon as a kid, so that habit of liking them doesn't elude me.It is looking good so far (now if only i knew what those digimon were....>.>)
Thanks to Greiga Master for the sig ^^
Matrixman.Exe
A License
A License

Postby MegaRanger » Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:36 am

Thats because thats song is from T.M.Revolution Zips,you know the guys that did the gundam seed themes.
ImageImage!!install!!
MegaRanger
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby GunnerEXE » Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:59 pm

GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby MegaRanger » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:43 am

ImageImage!!install!!
MegaRanger