[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Shouri - Untill The Day I Die - Naruto - finished *Spoilers*
This is where users can post their latest anime music videos they are working on or have recently created. This section is used for anime music videos that are not themed around the Rockman series.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Shouri - Untill The Day I Die - Naruto - finished *Spoilers*

Shouri - Untill The Day I Die - Naruto - finished *Spoilers*

Postby Shouri No Hana » Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:33 pm

What are spoilers in Naruto anyway?

Name: Untill The Day I Die
Song: Untill The Day I Die
Artist: Story of the Year
Spoilers: If you only watch the Dub I guess
Finished: Yes
Download: None Yet

YouTube Link:

Yup it took me just under a month to get this done...and no one from here reviewd T_T oh well...
Shouri No Hana
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Shouri No Hana » Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:20 am

Shouri No Hana
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby OMEGA » Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:41 am

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Shouri No Hana » Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:48 am

Shouri No Hana
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby OMEGA » Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:54 am

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Shouri No Hana » Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:03 pm

Shouri No Hana
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby XHunter » Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:24 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Shouri No Hana » Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:49 pm

Shouri No Hana
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby zero maverick » Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:25 am

I do not like naruto, and I usually do not like the amv on naruto
but that i adored, it is the first time i like amv with naruto
10/10

edit : and personnaly, i prefer this amv at ZetZu4real's AMV :0p
zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby Shouri No Hana » Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:26 am

uhh so are you saying to prefer mine over ZetZu4real's? I'm a little confused...
Shouri No Hana
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby zero maverick » Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:12 am

i don't want be bad, but ZetZu4real's amv is far to be perfect
at 0:23 there is a bug, at 0:58 a picture, overall it's not perfectly synchro
and there are too of synchro lyric/mouth (with often the same sequence moreover)
at him, i give 6.5/10
zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby Tri-Kun » Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:25 am

Shouri No Hana I really liked it. I though it was great. It was well Synched. I give it a 9/10. I was great but personally i'm a NaruHina fan ^^.
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby Synchro-Kun » Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:43 pm

I saw it on YouTube and keep on watching your profile for updates, and never noticed the thread here. XD But anyway, I really liked it. I especially love the effect in the beginning, and most of the flashes are really well-placed. The only thing I have in mind was that the clips just seem a bit too long. If the clips are around the length as what you did to Invoke, it should be a really awesome amv. But it's awesome already nonethelessly. XD

10/10. And do you have a direct download? I want to watch this without YouTube's pixel quality. XD

P.S. Good luck with Ignited!
Synchro-Kun
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Location: Somewhere, dreaming about Pikachus dominating the world.

Postby Shouri No Hana » Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:43 pm

Actually I dropped Ignited until we get Part Two...it's getting annoying.

Anyway I'm uploading it now...Although it may not work in WMP it should work in DivX though...

I still have to finish my RockmanAMV...

Shouri No Hana
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby chavezx4 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:53 pm

Last edited by chavezx4 on Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sorry for my english i´m chilean u.u
chavezx4
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Next

Return to General Anime Music Videos