[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Intelligent Huan - Pointless - Finished*Spoilers*
This is where users can post their latest anime music videos they are working on or have recently created. This section is used for anime music videos that are not themed around the Rockman series.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Intelligent Huan - Pointless - Finished*Spoilers*

Intelligent Huan - Pointless - Finished*Spoilers*

Postby intelligent huan » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:10 pm

Name: Pointless
Duration: 3.30
Song: Voice
Artist: Cloud
Spoilers: Yes
Finished: Yes
Download: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=132816

This is my Pokemon AMV.
My username at animemusicvideos.org is "cool man!"
Just tell me what is my mistake and teach me to correct it after u watch it.
Thanks.
intelligent huan
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby XHunter » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:14 pm

It would be better if you gave a more specific link to the video

For example.. my Rockman.Exe - Hell AMV is located here on AMV.org

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=124369

try to do something like that...
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Lok » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:51 pm

what a guy >_>
ok this is the link

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=132816

He went to my home and asked me to upload the AMV, that's why i know the link.

Anyway, i still didn't give a detail comment on this AMV so i do it now.

Originality-7.5/10
i won't give too high on this because you use my Rockman RD's song and copy some of my effects, but it's ok, still worth more than 7.0 since pokemon amv is few and no much people use the song.

Syncr-8.5/10
Overall the synr is good, feel some parts are randomly filled in. Need to work more on it.

Editing-7/10
Nice editing but there are many unnecessary effects. You are just playing with the Vegas effects. You also have some bad effects there, like 00:45-00:49. Anyway, there are still many nice effects like 02:56-02:57, my favourite part.

Effort-8/10
I know it, you have put plenty of efforts in it, about 1 month time

Skill-6/10
You need more skill on removing the background. Besides, there are many pointless pic like 00:25, Houdoom, Rayquaza and Aerodactly appear, they don't help that much.

Replay value-7/10
I won't replay it too many times, about 2~3 times because you lack of skill, and some parts' quality are not good, and you messed with the aspect ratio.

Overall Rating-7.8/10
Afterall i feel that you are just playing with the Vegas instead of making AMV. Anyway it still a nice AMV.

note: I know im harsh on this one but meh >_>

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby intelligent huan » Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:42 am

intelligent huan
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby XHunter » Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:49 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!