[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Demonslayer's Castle in the Sky AMV (unfinished)
This is where users can post their latest anime music videos they are working on or have recently created. This section is used for anime music videos that are not themed around the Rockman series.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Demonslayer's Castle in the Sky AMV (unfinished)

Demonslayer's Castle in the Sky AMV (unfinished)

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:49 am

Title: Castle in the Sky (unfinished)
Series: Castle in the Sky (film), Howl's Moving Castle (film), Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle (TV and Movie), Cardcaptor Sakura (Movie), Dragon Drive, Tales of Vesperia, Fate/Stay Night
Song: Castles In The Sky by Dj Satomi

this is another of my projects and my best so far. please let me know what you think and i don't mind if you chew it out, oyur comments help me make this better and i need that since i am gonna try and enter it into the AMV contest next year for one of the Comicons in my city

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Return to General Anime Music Videos