This is where users can post their latest anime music videos they are working on or have recently created. This section is used for anime music videos that are not themed around the Rockman series.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

AXMAN11224 - Bleach - My Last Words

AXMAN11224 - Bleach - My Last Words

Postby AXMAN11224 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:57 am

Title: Bleach - My Last Words
Time: 0:50
Footage: Bleach Season 1
Song Artist: Megadeth
Song Title: My Last Words

Youtube Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0WJT21F_dg

Rapidshare Link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/329830878/B ... l_Edit.wmv

Been about a year since I've posted here, heh. Remember posting my other video last time (which no one commented on >.< :P ). Anyway, I started making this around late July, even had AGF give me tips and tell me what he thought about it which helped. Unfortunately, my laziness took over and pretty much stopped halfway through :? Did want to finish this though, and decided to just finish it so I made a goal to get it done by the end of the year and so here it is.

Its definitely a big change for me in terms of direction of AMV making. First off, its my first Bleach AMV :P Second of all, its certainly different and less action orientated (well, not THAT much less :P) than most of my earlier stuff, but its the kind of direction I'm interested in, and hopefully will be able to improve on as I (hopefully :P) finish more stuff. Anyway, I'm done with this, and doubt that I'll finish the AMV for the rest of the song. As my youtube said, most of what I was trying to go for was in the first 50 seconds I used and I really don't have much interest in the rest of it. Anything possible of course, so who knows, but I doubt it. But yeah, hope you guys enjoy it, and any criticisms are greatly appreciated ^.^

And Happy New Year guys 8)
AXMAN11224
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Return to General Anime Music Videos