[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Code Geass - Time Of Dying *Unfinished*
This is where users can post their latest anime music videos they are working on or have recently created. This section is used for anime music videos that are not themed around the Rockman series.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Code Geass - Time Of Dying *Unfinished*

Code Geass - Time Of Dying *Unfinished*

Postby Hss » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:55 pm

<object width="873" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-l8slaPoEm8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-l8slaPoEm8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object>

Be sure to give CnC, etc.
Last edited by Hss on Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hss
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:12 pm

Wow, that is looking awesome. I like the way the video is synced so far. I can tell you are putting a lot of effort and work into it.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Tri-Kun » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:17 am

If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby Dark Rockman » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:38 am

My rockman collection : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNC8BssqTPg
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby Tri-Kun » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:24 am

The Picture's are fine it's well synced and i dunno about you but i could see all of them fine it was slow enough for me to catch the weird pic in the beginning on first watch. besides if he slows it down the sync will be off. it's not surprising to not be able to catch all of the scene especially during a fasted paced beat like this.

And halo o.o? if you're talking about the white lines made due to quick vectoring then i agree. but you don't need vegas for that :).
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby XHunter » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:21 am

The more I watch this video and hear the "Time of Dying" song, the more I want to see this music video completed :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Return to General Anime Music Videos