[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Tand-Fullmetal Hell= EDIT: INCOMPLETE!
This is where users can post their latest anime music videos they are working on or have recently created. This section is used for anime music videos that are not themed around the Rockman series.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Tand-Fullmetal Hell= EDIT: INCOMPLETE!

Tand-Fullmetal Hell= EDIT: INCOMPLETE!

Postby Tand » Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:55 am

I watched X's amv Rockman Hell and got inspired to make this!!!

This is my newest AMV using the FMA series and movie! And first off i want to let every one know that the subs are there for the series and not the movie for i only have that in english, therfor no subs! ^_^
Oh and the last 2o seconds still need to be edited, but i won't have enough time to do them for a while so yeah.

EDIT: since i read the comments on this video so far, i decided to make some drastic changes to the video, remove the flashes, tone down the effect usage, make less run ons and so forth. SO be on the look out(in the next months to come) this AMV will be completed yet!

CREATOR: Tand
Music: Hell by Disturbed
Footage: Fullmetal Alchemist series and movie, Conqure of Shamballa

<a href="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=43669731">Fullmetal Hell</a><br><object width="425px" height="360px"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="movie" value="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=43669731,t=1,mt=video,searchID=,primarycolor=,secondarycolor="><embed src="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=43669731,t=1,mt=video,searchID=,primarycolor=,secondarycolor=" width="425" height="360" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></object>
Last edited by Tand on Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby matt13346 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:05 am

Whoa...I think I had 6 consecutive seizures....my eyes are bugging out O.O

Don't take that the wrong way though tand. Your approach and concept as shown pretty well. It's just...TOO flashy. Black then White, then some more black, then some more white, Now BLUEYELLOWGREENBLACKRED!!

It's just too much.

Also, I liked the beginning, because the black flashes kinda fit with the mood of the song at the part with Al's and Ed's mom turned inside out due to the Alchemy. In the beginning parts before the one I mentioned with their mommy, you can keep the scenes, but I feel as though the flashes aren't needed, since there isn't much "Up beats" to sync it with. Just try to slow down the velocity, and zoom in a bit and it'll be perfect IMO. Also, you had a lot of fighting scenes that just seemed to go on and on, with little editing done to them other than thee flashes.

Some of the transition effects were nice, but I felt as though you used too much of them in too little of a time...as though you were experimenting with them as the amv went on.

One of my favorite parts though, was the fight at 3:27-3:30, whatever it is that you did caught my eye, and I thought it sync'd perfectly with the song. Same goes for 3:31-3:41. Now if you did that a bit more and eliminated a lot of the unnecessary flashes, it would of been a lot better IMO.

overall, it was a good amv...just too much flashing and running of the clips. 6/10 I know it might seem like a harsh scoring, but IMO, the amv was average. Catchy enough to enjoy, good enough to not turn away.

Keep working at it Tand, you're getting better.

Btw~ If I may ask....which video editor do you use?
Last edited by matt13346 on Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Gemini » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:13 am

...Good Anime, Good Song, Good opening/ending to the video... but that's it. Personally, there were FAR too many flashes throughout the bulk of it for me to really enjoy it. Sorry. :S
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby Tand » Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:42 pm

Matt: Yeah i know the flashyness and then all of of sudden the color change plus flashiness = seizure. lol sorry! ^_^

and thanks i'm going to(as soon as i can) take out most of the flashes and keep only the one's that you said plus a bit more at some parts. Yes i kind of was experimenting on the video making a bit, but i'm gonna take out a lott of that, and make if fit more with less run-ons i already have some ideas for some things!

I used WMM to make this video.

thanks!

Gemini:nah it's cool since this isn't the final version i plan on making some drastic changes to it. ^_^
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby matt13346 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:17 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Tand » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:14 am

Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby ChaosEdge » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:35 am

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Return to General Anime Music Videos