[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Weapon of Light - Sonic X OYHR - Finished - Spoilers
This is where users can post their latest anime music videos they are working on or have recently created. This section is used for anime music videos that are not themed around the Rockman series.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Weapon of Light - Sonic X OYHR - Finished - Spoilers

Weapon of Light - Sonic X OYHR - Finished - Spoilers

Postby Weapon of Light » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:56 am

Name: Sonic X - Open Your Heart Remix
Song: Open Your Heart [Crush 40 Vs. Bentley Jones Remix] - Sonic Adventure
Artist: Crush 40 & Bentley Jones
Spoilers: Yes
Finished: Yes
Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/141814874/S ... x.zip.html

Yay! I wanted to share this AMV with everyone here... just because I can. I started working on this AMV about a week and five days ago. I have also been working on the special effects department too, so you can expect to see more of those in my AMV's from now on. I created a special intro just for this AMV, but I liked it so much that I made the choice to try and make the intro for all of my AMV's. (I'm talking about the first 11 seconds of the video)

Now I admit, I did get lazy with the last minute or so of the AMV. I was having a VERY bad day when I finished the AMV so I figured "screw it"

So please let me know what you think, and please do not just watch the AMV and never post a comment. I'll hunt you down. :x

PLEASE NOTE: I'm a bit of an odd AMV Maker, I like to have the footage go along with the lyrics sometimes. So if you see something that you think is off beat, go back and listen to the lyrics of that scene. 8)

EDIT: 20 views and nobody has commented yet? Come on... let the hunt begin.
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby XHunter » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:08 pm

I completely forgot that you posted this. :P Sorry about that, your probably wanting feed back right? Well first off I enjoyed this AMV. I really liked the music you picked which seemed to match sonic x perfectly. I also like some of the effects you used and the feel of some of the scenes. Overall I would have to say that you have improved ALOT since your last AMV and it is obvious how much work you've put into this one.

Keep working hard and improving your AMV skills, in the mean time, I'm going to watch this one again. (The song is catchy :P)
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:44 am

I enjoyed it pretty much also, especially since I love Super Sonic and kinda also like Super Shadow.

But yea, you improved alot(I compared this one to the Supersonic one).

I also like how you made the lyrics seem like 2 characters were talking to each other on some part. And the beginning with the selection screen, that was fun.

Good job indeed ^.^

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Return to General Anime Music Videos