[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - XHunter - The Decisive Battle - unfinished - *Spoilers*
This is where users can post their latest anime music videos they are working on or have recently created. This section is used for anime music videos that are not themed around the Rockman series.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

XHunter - The Decisive Battle - unfinished - *Spoilers*

XHunter - The Decisive Battle - unfinished - *Spoilers*

Postby XHunter » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:00 pm

Title: The Decisive Battle
Time: 2:09 / 3:43
Footage: Trigun, Outlaw Star, Samurai Champloo, Death Note, Bleach, Gundam 08th MS Team, Rockman EXE Axess, Rockman EXE Stream, Ryuusei no Rockman, Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe, Yu Yu Hakusho, Namco X Capcom, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, Karas, Cowboy Bebop, Murder Princess, Bakuretsu Tenshi, Mushrambo, Shikabane Hime Aka, Mahoromatic
Song Artist: S.S.H.
Song Title: The Decisive Battle

What did you get when you mix several action animes together with a song that is fast paced and energetic. You get my latest AMV project The Decisive Battle. This in fact is my second non-rockman music video project for me to work on, so I'm really excited about this one.

The idea behind this AMV is to combined some of my favorite action anime together in a music video using a remix of the FFVI song The Decisive Battle. The song is really energetic and upbeat so I'm using that to my advantage to make a really fast paced music video that I hope most people can enjoy. I'm also taking advantage of some new video effects that I have learned in some of my previous AMVs as well as some new ones.

Just for some viewer information, there are parts in this AMV where I have left the effects out until the finished version is complete
Note: The sound in the preview didn't come out as good as I hoped, but since this is a preview, I'm not going to worry much about it right now.

[ Note ] When I first started to work on this, the only person who saw or got to make any comments about this was AGF (Thanks man). Recently I've given out this preview to a few other people and have received positive feedback, so I decided it was time to make a preview and show it to the general public. The original plan was to make this and not tell a soul until it was finished to make it more of a surprise, but I didn't want you guys to think I've been doing nothing all this time :P
Last edited by XHunter on Tue May 11, 2010 6:14 pm, edited 11 times in total.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby ZXVanX » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:09 pm

That was awesome bro! I've been expecting this for long! Awesome Preview and Good video !
ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:26 am

Nicely done. no... can't use the word nicely, some greater than nicely would work. Anyway, enter this in some comic-con competition or something. Iono, make some use with it.
Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Re: XHunter - The Decisive Battle - unfinished - *Spoilers*

Postby matt13346 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:23 am

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Tri-Kun » Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:26 am

If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby SILVEI2 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:20 pm

This sig was sponsored by Greiga Master and Sailor Silphymon**NewEdge Production**
SILVEI2
LeoEdge
LeoEdge

Postby XHunter » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:05 pm

Well while I still have internet over at my sisters house, I might as well point out that I'm not 100% sure if I can complete this music video in time for Oni-con since I currnetly don't have power at my house. When I get power back on I'll be sure to work hard on it, but at this time, lets just assume that I don't finish it in time for the contest.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby XHunter » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:01 pm

[ Update ] I got some time to work on this project a bit more. And I'll get more time to work on this project after this semester :P I'm really enjoying how this one is turning out and I'd like to explore doing multi AMV creator type AMVs after this one.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Reiko » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:06 pm

Dude your AMV is AWESOME! You Kick SHELL ! The sync is hell crazy and you rock ! Final Fantasy 6 Remixes :lol: Pure Ownage! this AMV Rocks! -Favs-
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby AGF-Antoine » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:59 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby maverick_hunter_17 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:09 pm

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v164/maverick_hunter_17/Mavvybannerbugstyle.jpg[/img]
-------------------- Far Away / Anywhere / Lies
Avvie done by Mari of REO Sig done by XHunter17
[u]|i|n|u|y|a|s|h|a|[/u] my anti drug
[img]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v164/maverick_hunter_17/inuyashafan.png[/img]
[img]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v164/maverick_hunter_17/ffxiplayer.png[/img]
maverick_hunter_17
Dark Revived Hunter
Dark Revived Hunter

Postby exedata » Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:53 pm

exedata
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:50 pm

[ Update ]

Footage from Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, Karas, and Cowboy Bebop have been added to this AMV :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby XHunter » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:17 pm

[ Updated ]

Uploaded a Hi-Res version of the AMV to my youtube profile. Check it out and remember to click "Watch in HD".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lymf470qhZ8
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Hss » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:57 am

Can't wait for the full version : D
Random image I found on google image xD
Hss
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Next

Return to General Anime Music Videos