[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Matt13346 - VGA - Put 2 Much - Finished! *Spoilers*
This is where users can post their latest anime music videos they are working on or have recently created. This section is used for anime music videos that are not themed around the Rockman series.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Matt13346 - VGA - Put 2 Much - Finished! *Spoilers*

Matt13346 - VGA - Put 2 Much - Finished! *Spoilers*

Postby matt13346 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:00 pm

Title: Various Games and Anime - Put 2 Much
Song: Put 2 Much
Artist: SkankFunk
Duration: 2min 43sec
Footage: FLCL, Kashimashi, Air Gear, Gurren Lagann, Ranma 1/2, Lucky Star, Haruhi, Eyeshield 21, Full Metal Panic, Disgaea, Abenobashi, Sonic, Boktai, Rockman.
Spoilers: Some....I think.

Download:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=161304

Watch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdmAc-9xdI4
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pdmAc-9xdI4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pdmAc-9xdI4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Well, this is my first amv for our new name "NewEdge Productions" and not some amv that I failed to finish beforehand.

This amv is pretty much focused around all of my favorite animes and games. Anything from Sonic to Boktai to FLCL to Full Metal Panic is in there. I found it fun to mix all these series up as well, it makes the amv feel so diverse....different.

Well, with that said, I hope you like it. All the info you need to know about which animes and games I used are in the credits. As well as song and song artist.

Also...let me give a special thanks to our beloved "AGF-Antoine." Throughout production, I needed clips and such, and he was nice enough to go out of his way for me. He also gave some nice advice and opinions. I didn't show much of anyone my previews for this amv (excluding fellow members of NewEdge) for I was trying to keep it a secret from you guys here at RAMV. I wanted to..."Surprise" you with a new "FRESH" amv. I will also like to thank the fellow members of "NewEdge" for helping me along the way. Also to Edison/SILVEI2 since he was the one that downloaded a majority of the clips in which I used. Also, since he was the one that showed me the song and I started plotting my amv from there.

With that said, I hope you guys/gals like it..ENJOY!!
Last edited by matt13346 on Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby XHunter » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:24 pm

I really enjoyed this music video ^.^ I liked the style, the sync, and general flow of everything. Overall Matt, you did an outstanding job. Keep up the good work :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby matt13346 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:45 pm

**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby matt13346 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:58 pm

**Update**

Download-able link added via "AMV.org" See first post...
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby SILVEI2 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:47 pm

ju.just to let everybody know...i did help him with this...no not really

matt i just wanna say that this is another great amv that you made and i don't know if you notice or not..not to many people have your style of making amv. what im trying to say is your amv is totally different from everybody's else, like we can tell this was done by you soo in personal opinion i give you 5/5 because of style and sync =3 GREAT JOB MATT

AND FOR EVERYBODY ELSE YOU GUYS BOTHER KEEP A CLOSER EYE ON NEWEDGE....CAUSE IM NEXT :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
This sig was sponsored by Greiga Master and Sailor Silphymon**NewEdge Production**
SILVEI2
LeoEdge
LeoEdge

Postby matt13346 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:58 am

thanks bro...that means a lot to me...especially since that is being said in this day and age of amv making.

Now I have to start on my next project lol.

Let's have a show of hands....Who thinks I should finish that little amv in the credits of this one in this topic? XD
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Lok » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:33 pm

*thumbs up* i have to say you really did a good job :D

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby matt13346 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:38 pm

matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby ZXVanX » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm

ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby SILVEI2 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:01 pm

This sig was sponsored by Greiga Master and Sailor Silphymon**NewEdge Production**
SILVEI2
LeoEdge
LeoEdge

Postby Tri-Kun » Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:24 pm

If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:54 pm

MAN.... So nice.... (*faints after watching it*)

(wakes up) again and again.... NICELY chosen SONG ah man. From all the AMVs that i watched, I concleded that newedge is all about funkiness. And that's nice, because it's unique. Everybody from youtube is all techno and rock, but dood, funkiness is the newest IN thing in AMV.
Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby matt13346 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:29 am

matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby grandbahamut » Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:58 am

Thanks for the Sig, Lys! =D
grandbahamut
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:07 am

I thank Edison ages ago. LOL. but if you want, i have some funky songs too. But i think Edison got you cover.
Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Return to General Anime Music Videos