[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - MY 3V3Y F1R5T AMV
This is where users can post their latest anime music videos they are working on or have recently created. This section is used for anime music videos that are not themed around the Rockman series.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

MY 3V3Y F1R5T AMV

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:39 am

Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby matt13346 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:51 am

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:51 am

:oops: hehe.... i think i might need some help later, Matt... I say i'm the biggest noob of all. I'm still using WMM, and plus i am not that good with it either...
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby SILVEI2 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:42 am

but seriously i put my heart and soul into that amv and that's why i think the reason why it's coming out so good, no this will be my first amv that i ever did by myself, i didn't have practice but i had ideas as to how im going to do this, i've seen thousands of amv to know what scenes i should put and what music would match what, now matt did what any friend would do and all he really did show me the tools, after that i went on my way of getting vegas myself and started working, matt didn't see what i was doing until i posted the first preview(the 42 second one)

to make long story short, i came up with the program, the song, the scenes, the timing, and the idea. and since we are NewEdge Productions

from all the suggestion that i asked in the forums matt was the only one that said something, and that was in the beginning with the bridge, he just told me to fade it
This sig was sponsored by Greiga Master and Sailor Silphymon**NewEdge Production**
SILVEI2
LeoEdge
LeoEdge

Postby SILVEI2 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:15 pm

This sig was sponsored by Greiga Master and Sailor Silphymon**NewEdge Production**
SILVEI2
LeoEdge
LeoEdge

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:21 pm

I bet you are wondering why Michael didn't comment the preview? XD sorry for the lateness. I was busy. Anyway, it looks really nice. I suggest you take out the "Present Day" clip and swap it with something else? or maybe a transition. When putting Present day, it's seems like you are telling the viewers im switching to the present, but then they will see some past day stuff and they will feel awkward. So yeah, swap it and everything else looks good. Continue the good work.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Previous

Return to General Anime Music Videos