[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Tri - Savior - Finished - Spoilers
This is where users can post their latest anime music videos they are working on or have recently created. This section is used for anime music videos that are not themed around the Rockman series.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Tri - Savior - Finished - Spoilers

Tri - Savior - Finished - Spoilers

Postby Tri-Kun » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:16 pm

Title: Savior
Anime: Chrono Crusade
Song: Savin' Me
Artist: Nickelback
Spoilers: yes
Finished: yes
Download:

Flash-Link

w00t 7th AMV it's been a year since i entered this great world of AMV making and i'm glad i took the time to do it because of the great friends i made doing it ^_^.

This AMV is a special AMV to me because i tried some new things I experimented with effects and played with Adobe After Effects for the first time It was fun but i ended up using only one of the effects i generated there (you'll know it when you see it)

Plus i played around with photoshop too changing Rosette's Eyes XD

I hope you all like my AMV comments wanted
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby intelligent huan » Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:02 am

intelligent huan
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby Tri-Kun » Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:40 am

Thanks Huan although i thought that this wasn't so good compared to I've Got Nerve (I guess that's what a one month's rushs gives you)

anyhow i have somethings that i'm working on to redeem myself :P
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Return to General Anime Music Videos