[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Tri-Haruhi Suzumiya- I've Got Nerve-Finished *Spoilers*
This is where users can post their latest anime music videos they are working on or have recently created. This section is used for anime music videos that are not themed around the Rockman series.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Tri-Haruhi Suzumiya- I've Got Nerve-Finished *Spoilers*

Tri-Haruhi Suzumiya- I've Got Nerve-Finished *Spoilers*

Postby Tri-Kun » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:39 pm

Title: Haruhi Suzumiya- I've Got Nerve
Anime: The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya
Song: I've Got Nerve
Artist: Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus
Finished: Yes
Spoilers: Yes If You Didn't Watch The Anime

Watch Link

Download Link

This AMV is probably my best unfortunately i've heard so nasty things already "Skittles Wanna Be" and i'll admit it kinda is, but i think that this AMV has other deeming qualities than it's Skittles likeness.

And here it is ready to face Lok and Omega In their glory. I put everything i had into this and checked it somewhere around 5 times after finishing I was afraid that this didn't look good or this wasn't good enough, and even now i still don't think it's ready xD. I had trouble With Compression though as you can see 66 Mbs >.> it was also my first Atempt at Avisynth Filtering But I don't think i did it well so tell me what you think about the quality.

Btw i know My Puns Suck xD

As I said Earlier This AMV has Two Purposes. One being an AMV and competition to Lok and Omega.

But I shall explain the second purpose.

The second purpose of this AMV is a gift

The AMV was Originally planned for a October -November Production but I changed my mind because of Lok's Upcoming Yuki AMV. The AMV is needed in December because my best friend will be moving away at that time. She's amazing I've known her for about 2 years but I feel as if i've known her since I was young. She similar to Haruhi in more ways than one She acts like her has that famous attitude, and not to mention she kinda has the look, she looks frighteningly like Haruhi (if Haruhi had black hair) when she wears the hair band (which she made herself =P) anyhow I'll post a pic ofher if she actually lets me take one of her (she hates photos). Anyhow I'm going to be missing her so much and want her to have this AMV as something to remember me by. Releasing it early could have been a mistake but she doesn't go on youtube.com or AMV.org

Btw this is my 6th AMV and i hope you guys like it ^_^

Credits (As Of Now)
Look-alike-chan(My friend xD)- For Inspiration, and a reason to make this xD
intelligent huan-Advice
Lok-Advice, and Rivarly and filter help
Omega-Advice, and Rivarly
AGF-Antoine-Advice, etc.

P.S. Teh Flash Link from Teh Tri it's the Apocalsype (sp?)

EDIT: OMG i forgot stuff
Last edited by Tri-Kun on Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:53 pm, edited 8 times in total.
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby Lok » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:19 am

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby Tri-Kun » Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:47 pm

If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby Tri-Kun » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:46 am

*Double Post/Bump*

Sorry

UPDATE!!

Read the first Post for Info
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby OMEGA » Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:10 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Tri-Kun » Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:45 pm

Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby Lok » Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:42 am

a cool preview indeed ^.^ the synch are well done and so the lip synch, it is perfect for me :)

another tough amv contest this month XD

Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby intelligent huan » Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:43 am

wow, it is great preview. erm..... something that i feel a little bit wrong in sync. In 00.05 and 00.07, i feel that the scenes r a bit slower than the beat. I m not sure whether that is my wrong feeling or not (since Lok and OMEGA didnt said anything wrong about that).

Anyway, please finish that AMV as fast as possible, i cant wait to watch that finished AMV. ^^
intelligent huan
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby Tri-Kun » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:10 am

Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby Tri-Kun » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:16 pm

Finished!!

Read First Post for info as well as the secret of this AMV

Sorry Bout Double Posting
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby rockx_exe » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:33 am

rockx_exe
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby Lok » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:10 am

Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby intelligent huan » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:33 am

intelligent huan
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby Tri-Kun » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:43 pm

Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Return to General Anime Music Videos