[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Bleach AMVs *Spoilers*
This is where users can post their latest anime music videos they are working on or have recently created. This section is used for anime music videos that are not themed around the Rockman series.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Bleach AMVs *Spoilers*

Bleach AMVs *Spoilers*

Postby BlueRaven008 » Sun May 20, 2007 5:03 pm

BlueRaven008
Standard Reploid... Again!
Standard Reploid... Again!

Postby matt13346 » Sun May 20, 2007 8:02 pm

That second one was really good.

A couple of things I found wrong with it tho...
1. Sync was alright, actually it was really good IMO... but it could've been better.
2. you let some scenes play for too long.

Other then that it was pretty good. I especially liked the beginning when you used the flashes to sync up with the beat of the song.

I look forward to more of your amv's
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sun May 20, 2007 11:31 pm

I liked the second one quite a bit, but as Matt said, some scenes where left playing for to long which kinda messed a bit with the synch. I do know that Hell and Bleach are a difficult combination.

But yeah, it was kinda nice.
Maybe you should enter it in my "General AMV Contest"

Rules: http://www.rockmanamv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=524
Entry: http://www.rockmanamv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=935

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Lok » Mon May 21, 2007 2:54 am

my comments:

Viva Bleach
well some parts syncr are well done but it could be done better, i could understand some parts of song are hard to sync for Bleach. And try not to repeat the clips too.

Ichigo's Hell
the beginning is ok, but i prefer less action for the beginning since the music is very hard to hear, slow scenes could do better job imo and some flashes seem out of sync. 2:18 a pic didn't remove. The sync is better than the Viva Bleach, however, it still needs better sync to some instrumental beats.

Remove the subtitles would be nice.

Keep it up and keep improving ^^

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby intelligent huan » Thu May 24, 2007 4:27 am

intelligent huan
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby ZXVanX » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:33 pm

ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac