[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - KingForte - Rockman.Exe - Step to Me - *UPDATE* Spoilers
Rockman Music Videos which are still in the process of being finished by their creators are stored here. Feel free to post suggestions and compliments for the creator on things you liked or disliked about their AMV. Helping users improve and have fun making music videos is one of our key goals here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

KingForte - Rockman.Exe - Step to Me - *UPDATE* Spoilers

Postby KingForte » Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:26 pm

KingForte
Bringer of Darkness
Bringer of Darkness

Postby ZXVanX » Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:13 pm

ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby KingForte » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:55 pm

*NEW UPDATE* Check first post

Theres a part near the beggining thats black, thats a part Im working on now. I also noticed a mistake with one of the static scenes near the beggining ignore that for I will fix it :3

Please comment on anything that should be fixed.

I recommend you download the preview since Youtube murdered the quality and sync.
KingForte
Bringer of Darkness
Bringer of Darkness

Postby KingForte » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:12 pm

Is anyone going to pay any attention to this?
KingForte
Bringer of Darkness
Bringer of Darkness

Postby ZXVanX » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:50 pm

ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby Tand » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:52 pm

Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby AXMAN11224 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:25 am

AXMAN11224
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby KingForte » Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:23 am

KingForte
Bringer of Darkness
Bringer of Darkness

Postby AXMAN11224 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:25 pm

No worries, had a good time watching the preview, and watching it over and over again for every single part of the review :P

And don't worry, I watched the download version :P
AXMAN11224
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Previous

Return to Works in Progress