[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - ChaosEdge -Rockman FBRE-NEW PREVIEW-Spoilers
Rockman Music Videos which are still in the process of being finished by their creators are stored here. Feel free to post suggestions and compliments for the creator on things you liked or disliked about their AMV. Helping users improve and have fun making music videos is one of our key goals here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

ChaosEdge -Rockman FBRE-NEW PREVIEW-Spoilers

Postby ChaosEdge » Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:09 pm

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby Tri-Kun » Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:26 pm

If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby ChaosEdge » Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:04 pm

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:18 am

Very nice video indeed. I like the puzzle effects :P
[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby AXMAN11224 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:20 pm

I really liked it, and the sync was good, but it felt like a lot of the sync wasn't finished.

Here's what I think:

0:00-0:01: Nice use of the cookie cutter, nice sync, and I like how it goes back to the full screen as soon as you hear the drum beat.
0:02-0:03: Good, but I think you should've added one more effect before the beat, it seemed the last rectangle was there too long.
0:04-0:05: It was good, but it felt a little wierd that there was no effect after you used it in the previous clips, maybe it's just my personal taste though, but I would add the effect there too to match it with the previous clips.
0:06-0:07: Good sync, like the fade-in effect for when he breaks the claws, and then the clip of Netto to sync the beat.
0:08-0:13: Very nice, interesting way to sync this part and I enjoy it everytime I watch it, good job. Only problem I have is at the end, it shows a clip of the building collapsing and then Forte again, I thought that was good sync, then it showed Rockman, but I think it would've been better if after it showed Rockman, it transitioned quickly back to Forte to match the song like in the clip before. Also, after that, it shows Nebula Grey all of a sudden, felt a little random to me.
0:14-0:18: Liked it, had good sync.
0:19: The transition to Netto real fast where he's talking felt a little awkward in my opinion.
0:20-0:27: Liked it, nice sync except at the end it showed Rockman's face before it transitioned to Netto screaming, which felt a little wierd because it was too fast, in my opinion.
0:28-0:37: The sync was good, but it felt a little awkward because the clips you put seemed to come on randomly with no real pattern in them, I suggest just put in clips in a certain order so they can feel more organized, other then that, it was good.
0:44-0:52: Nice sync, and good use of effects, especially the portal effect on Enzan, the sync seemed perfect there.
0:52-0:59: Loved this part, I thought it was awesome, the sync was great, and the pacing was perfect for the song, I think this is how the pace should be generally for the whole video, in my opinion. The transtitions were smooth and felt right.

Overall, I think it's turning out great, the only problems I have with it is that a few parts seem a little awkward, as I mentioned, but the sync is very good, and you have a lot of great ideas, and I can't wait to see it finished.

Hope my tips helped, but remember, it's just what I would've done, and we probably have different views on this song, so don't think that my ideas are right, just opinions ;)
AXMAN11224
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby ChaosEdge » Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:52 pm

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby AXMAN11224 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:55 pm

AXMAN11224
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Digitalism » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:12 am

Digitalism
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Tri-Kun » Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:54 pm

If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby ChaosEdge » Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:55 pm

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Previous

Return to Works in Progress