[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - ChaosEdge -Rockman FBRE-NEW PREVIEW-Spoilers
Rockman Music Videos which are still in the process of being finished by their creators are stored here. Feel free to post suggestions and compliments for the creator on things you liked or disliked about their AMV. Helping users improve and have fun making music videos is one of our key goals here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

ChaosEdge -Rockman FBRE-NEW PREVIEW-Spoilers

ChaosEdge -Rockman FBRE-NEW PREVIEW-Spoilers

Postby ChaosEdge » Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:03 pm

Name: Rockman - Final Battle Routine Set, Execute!! (FBRE)
Song: Arterial Black
Artist: Drist
Footage: Rockman.EXE Axess, beast, beast+
Finished: No
Spoilers: yes

NEW PREVIEW AGAIN( NOW WITH VEGAS EFFECTS)***
***Watch:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... 2028427318

No download link YET. The name of this amv is actually Rockman Final Battle Routine Set, Execute!! I shortened it because it couldnt fit into the subject space. :P

this is probably going to be my last Rockman amv EVER after my Rockman X amv because I would like to move on to other shows to use in amvs.

right now there are some mistakes in it that I havent fixed yet that I will go back to fix later.

I'm currently using WMM to make it and then I'll use Vegas to add effects to it later...yea I got vegas the other day and I'm still trying to figure out how to use it...so enjoy my little preview so far! ^.^

Also...You will notice parts of this amv are in matt13346's NewbieProd Mix up...just lettin you guys no this ahead of time...
Last edited by ChaosEdge on Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby matt13346 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:21 pm

Nice new preview Jeremy...I like :) I was hoping you'll release this amv after I finished the "Mix up" but whatever XD. Keep going at this amv...I'm liking what you added from your previous previews. But as you said..there are some mistakes in there...but I really just seeing pics that don't remove...so make sure to remove them later XD
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby ChaosEdge » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:21 pm

yea yea I know I'll fix all mistakes later...and who knows maybe it will be done before your mix up video. ^.^
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby Tri-Kun » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:46 pm

it's very nice I like the use of the threshold ( I think that's it) effect It's rarely seen now in really good AMVs (Or is it just me lol)
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby elnomis » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:38 pm

wow i really like your amv so far i like the clips you use i i love the megaman fight scenes
elnomis
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby ChaosEdge » Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:44 pm

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby Tri-Kun » Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:17 pm

It's cool Vegas Is a tough one but once you figure it out it's awesome
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby ChaosEdge » Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:10 pm

yea I suppose it is...I dont think I'm going to have this done by the end of the month like I hoped....

oh well... :(
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby Tri-Kun » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:10 pm

It's ok take your time so you can make an awesome AMV
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby ChaosEdge » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:34 pm

yea I suppose but I really wanted to enter it in the contest this month but with my grades in school and all that comes first so blah... :)

but I guess you can expect it done sometime next month! ^.^
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby GunnerEXE » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:06 pm

Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby ChaosEdge » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:13 pm

New Preview people check it out! :)

P.S. theres a couple clips at the end I could have sworn I deleted because they didnt go wit the beat but I got lazy and didn't feel like going back to take out so enjoy what I have so far!
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby ChaosEdge » Thu May 10, 2007 7:50 pm

**UPDATE**

well I started using vegas more and I'm starting to get the hang of it tell me what you think of it so far huh?!

P.S. I changed some things around from the original.
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby ChaosEdge » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:24 pm

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby Tri-Kun » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:59 pm

Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Next

Return to Works in Progress