[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Kayorei - RnR - Key of Andromeda **SPOILERS** - Incomplete
Rockman Music Videos which are still in the process of being finished by their creators are stored here. Feel free to post suggestions and compliments for the creator on things you liked or disliked about their AMV. Helping users improve and have fun making music videos is one of our key goals here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Kayorei - RnR - Key of Andromeda **SPOILERS** - Incomplete

Kayorei - RnR - Key of Andromeda **SPOILERS** - Incomplete

Postby Kayorei » Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:57 am

Name: Ryuusei no Rockman - Key of Andromeda
Song Title: Key of the Twilight
Song Artist: Yuki Kajiura
Footage: Ryuusei
Watch:

Kinda quick to be putting a third AMV together, eh? It's not finished, naturally. If anyone has seen my first AMV, then they'll know I've used this song before. I decided I'd do it again with Ryuusei since I wasn't really all that satisfied with its EXE incarnation. It lingered a lot. This is a tricky song to put clips to.

Defeat You was sync skill assessment. Key of Andromeda is effects training... though I should try not to use Vegas too much. My trial's not gonna last much longer.

Just this far into it, I can tell that effects are not easy to use. x_x It's only this short because it was all I could get done before I have to leave for a while... so I'm hoping for some feedback to return to.

The part at 00:20 - 00:24 is probably subject to change. I'm still wanting some tough critique... especially since I'm venturing into more dangerous territory.
Kayorei
Standard Reploid... Again!
Standard Reploid... Again!

Postby Lok » Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:08 am

Besides the part 00:20-00:24, i see no problem so far ^^. Tough critique? sorry I have no serious critique for this preview. 8)

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby XHunter » Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:22 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Frank Scaefer » Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:58 am

It is very cool.I hope it will be longer it was g.o.o.d.
Frank Scaefer
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Postby JH24 » Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:46 am

It looks very good and I really like the music. The music matches the clips very well. As for the part 0:20-0:24 I saw no problems with it. I personally thinks it fits in very nice.

The preview looks very good, I can't wait for the final version. Awesome work!
JH24
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Matrixman.Exe » Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:32 pm

Thanks to Greiga Master for the sig ^^
Matrixman.Exe
A License
A License

Postby warock » Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:24 pm

i am warock hear me roar
warock
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby matt13346 » Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:17 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Return to Works in Progress