[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - cinos18702 - Rockman Move - Unfinished - *Spoilers*
Rockman Music Videos which are still in the process of being finished by their creators are stored here. Feel free to post suggestions and compliments for the creator on things you liked or disliked about their AMV. Helping users improve and have fun making music videos is one of our key goals here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

cinos18702 - Rockman Move - Unfinished - *Spoilers*

cinos18702 - Rockman Move - Unfinished - *Spoilers*

Postby cinos18702 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:56 pm

Name: Rockman Move
Song: Move
Artist: Thousand Foot Krutch
Spoilers: Rockman.Exe Movie, Axess, and Exe

Download:
http://download.yousendit.com/2B75305B70B33563

Watch:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... 1486897365

This is my latestamv that I am working on for "Newbie Productions"
I don't know when I will be finished but I'm working on it as we speak
plz watch it and tell me what you think.

OH yea btw I got this uploaded on on matt13346's myspace because I have no place to upload my amv's and i don't have a myspace and don't want one.
Last edited by cinos18702 on Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cinos18702
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Postby BladeBass99 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:14 pm

Doing good sure far but you could try using more black and white effects.

Click on Shadow to go to my Youtube channel.
BladeBass99
Red Spark of Death
Red Spark of Death

Postby OMEGA » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:35 pm

OH no not again -_-, first rockx with the chest of wonders and now you with Move, ok I will only tell you this, sorry if I will compete with you, but I´m doing a rockman AMV with this song too (since 2 weeks ago), just to tell you (Zero Maverick is my witness).

Now to the AMV, it looks good, maybe you could have synched more the begining beats, anyway nice job so far.
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby matt13346 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:50 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Lok » Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:12 pm

Aww...Myspace hates me >_< error viewing the video again.
I wanted to use this song too before but finally i choose "Break The Silence" This song is really cool and i want to watch amv with this song, so do you mind upload to google video or vidlife? >_< Or you can send me LQ version to my mail if you want to be fast. I just can't wait to see. Never mind if you are busy. I'll wait until you have finished it so i can download it.

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby cinos18702 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:54 pm

Srry Lok I uploaded it on yousendit.com I hope you can download it
with no problem.

here is the link: http://download.yousendit.com/2B75305B70B33563
cinos18702
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Postby Lok » Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:59 am

Thanks for uploading the video :)

hmm I think Omega is right, you could have syncr more the beginning. I like the part "MOVE IT! show me what can you do, and you step into the circle" very nive action flow imo ^_^ It looks good so far, just need better syncro.

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby zero maverick » Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:26 am

zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby rockx_exe » Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:04 am

rockx_exe
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby XHunter » Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:11 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby ChaosEdge » Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:43 pm

ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby matt13346 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:12 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Tri-Kun » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:06 am

If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Return to Works in Progress