[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - BladeBass99-RnR Tribe- Breakdown *Preview* Spoilers
Rockman Music Videos which are still in the process of being finished by their creators are stored here. Feel free to post suggestions and compliments for the creator on things you liked or disliked about their AMV. Helping users improve and have fun making music videos is one of our key goals here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

BladeBass99-RnR Tribe- Breakdown *Preview* Spoilers

BladeBass99-RnR Tribe- Breakdown *Preview* Spoilers

Postby BladeBass99 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:46 pm

Song: Breakdown
Artist: Breaking Benjamin
Spoilers: Yes
Finished: No
Watch:

This is a 41 second preview of my first real AMV. It's only a general idea. If you watch it, please comment and tell me what I can improve.
Last edited by BladeBass99 on Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Click on Shadow to go to my Youtube channel.
BladeBass99
Red Spark of Death
Red Spark of Death

Postby XHunter » Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:02 am

Nice preview, so here are some pointers that I see. Keep in mind that these are things that I would do and may not necessarily be something you might want to do, so take my advice with a grain of salt.

Anyway, here are somethings that I THINK MAY help out your AMV :P

You might want to try a slow fade in a the start of your AMV and see how that looks. If you don't like the way it looks, keep your AMV the way it is.

At the part where it fades out from Bly and shows Rockman on the ground. I would fade into that clip instead of having it suddenly appear. This is help with the slow and dramatic feel in the intro of your AMV.

The 0:15 - 0:16 the part where the guy screams "Break out!"? you might want to hold off on that Bly clip to match it up with the song. If you notice the part were it shows Bly hitting Rockman, you should match that part up with the first DRUM SMASH. From what I can tell, its a few milliseconds off. After that part make sure to keep the up the beat and the sync until 0:32 where the song slows down again and has the drum beats as the main focus of the song along with the guitar.

Try to be creative at that part. Maybe clips fading in and out from black synced to the drum beats? I don't know you think of something cool that fits your style. Thats my advice and I can't wait to see this finished.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby SILVEI2 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:32 am

This sig was sponsored by Greiga Master and Sailor Silphymon**NewEdge Production**
SILVEI2
LeoEdge
LeoEdge

Postby BladeBass99 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:29 pm

I know that there are still subs at the bottom, but this is only a rough preview so I'll handle that problem when I'm finalizing the video. I have alot to do other than make this particular video so I can only get about half a day of work on this.

Click on Shadow to go to my Youtube channel.
BladeBass99
Red Spark of Death
Red Spark of Death

Return to Works in Progress