[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - exedata - Meant To Live - Spoilers - short preview
Rockman Music Videos which are still in the process of being finished by their creators are stored here. Feel free to post suggestions and compliments for the creator on things you liked or disliked about their AMV. Helping users improve and have fun making music videos is one of our key goals here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

exedata - Meant To Live - Spoilers - short preview

exedata - Meant To Live - Spoilers - short preview

Postby exedata » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:25 am

Name: Meant To Live
Song: Meant To Live
Artist: Switchfoot
Spoilers: yup
Finished: nope
Download:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5ynE_lnC54k&h&fmt=18l=en&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5ynE_lnC54k&hl&fmt=18l=en&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

zomg, youtube killed the quality.. like always.. And sorry bout the preview being so short. I shall have some more uploaded later today.
exedata
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Tri-Kun » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:54 pm

It's A Nice Concept. I too at once was planning an amv with this song. but it got lost in school work = ='

anyhow you missed alot of beats in the beginning. all of the guitar parts should be accounted for considering they are quite common throughout the song. even if you were planning on syncing to some, unless to sync to most of them the editing will lack consistancy. But otherwise everything looks good. it's hard to tell much from 8 seconds XD
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby exedata » Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:53 am

exedata
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby SILVEI2 » Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:26 am

This sig was sponsored by Greiga Master and Sailor Silphymon**NewEdge Production**
SILVEI2
LeoEdge
LeoEdge

Postby ChaosEdge » Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:28 pm

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby grandbahamut » Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:55 pm

hmm yeah it is a bit less apparent in the youtube link the grayscale effect you do, but I think you should try that grayscale effect with another effect that'll make a a bit more emphasis in the last note of the set

*hopes that made sense* I'm pretty exhausted so forgive me if it didn't >.>

Grand Bahamut
Thanks for the Sig, Lys! =D
grandbahamut
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

Postby Tri-Kun » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:32 am

If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby AxcX » Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:15 pm

nice so far but I still expect to see more!
-----
PROJECTS:
none so far... dropped all the previous ones
--------------------
Check my shared DeviantArt Account!: http://randomguys.deviantart.com/
AxcX
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby exedata » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:14 pm

exedata
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Tri-Kun » Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:52 pm

Looks lik someone's having fun with Gaussian Blur. I prefer linear myself lol.

anyways i like it. i still kinda think the grayscale in the beginning lacks impact. and i can't help but feel it was a bit offf but that's Veoh doing its magic lol. otherwise keep it up :]
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby SILVEI2 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:25 am

This sig was sponsored by Greiga Master and Sailor Silphymon**NewEdge Production**
SILVEI2
LeoEdge
LeoEdge

Return to Works in Progress