[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - NeoX - AMV - Rockman Exe - Harmony - Unfinished - *Spoilers*
Rockman Music Videos which are still in the process of being finished by their creators are stored here. Feel free to post suggestions and compliments for the creator on things you liked or disliked about their AMV. Helping users improve and have fun making music videos is one of our key goals here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

NeoX - AMV - Rockman Exe - Harmony - Unfinished - *Spoilers*

NeoX - AMV - Rockman Exe - Harmony - Unfinished - *Spoilers*

Postby NeoX » Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:03 am

Name: Rockman Exe - Harmony
Song: Call Me When Youre Sober
Artist: Evanescence
Time: 3:30
Spoilers: Axess, Stream, Movie, Beast,
Finished: No
Download:

Lyrics:

Don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
You want me,
Come find me.
Make up your mind.

Should I let you fall?
Lose it all?
So maybe you can remember yourself.
Can't keep believing,
We're only deceiving ourselves .
And I'm sick of the lie,
And you're too late.

Don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You want me,
Come find me.
Make up your mind.

Couldn't take the blame.
Sick with shame.
Must be exhausting to lose your own game.
Selfishly hated,
No wonder you're jaded.
You can't play the victim this time,
And you're too late.

Don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You want me,
Come find me.
Make up your mind.

You never call me when you're sober.
You only want it cause it's over,
It's over.

How could I have burned paradise?
How could I - you were never mine.

So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind
NeoX
Standard Reploid... Again!
Standard Reploid... Again!

Postby XHunter » Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:52 pm

it looks like you rendered the video in a Widescreen format.. I would have rendered the video in a normal video screen size then would have cropped the timestrarp out of the video, this would have also gotten rid of the white flash that overlayed the EXE Movie footage at 1:21 - 1:22.

other then that the AMV was quite enjoyable and I also liked the way your name looked on the AMV... the font looked better then mine :P

can't wait to see what you do with it when its finished.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Return to Works in Progress